Ratings for Dr. Maziar Ghodsian

I saw Dr. Maz for the cosmetic treatment of my anal skin tags. Let me first say that his office is Beverly Hills office is simply GORGEOUS! When I first entered his office, I was immediately greeted by his very friendly and warm front office staff. My wait time to see Dr. Maz was about 5 minutes from arriving for my appointment. There is a 2 hour free parking lot on Beverly Drive one block away from his office which is very nice and convenient. Due to the nature of my issue, I was very shy to discuss it with Dr. Maz at first but I felt so comfortable with him once we met because he was so easy to talk to and had such a great sense of humor. Dr. Maz spent so much time with me during my consultation and went over both the surgical and non-surgical treatment options with me in detail. I never felt rushed during my appointments. I have done so much research before picking a surgeon to treat my anal skin tags. This is such a personal decision because it involves such an intimate part of my body during very intimate times of my life so it was very important to me to have an excellent cosmetic result. Dr. Maz is a surgeon with an amazing artistic eye. He has an wonderful bedside manner and made me feel like I was his only patient!!! My experience with Dr. Maz and his office was nothing short of First Class in every respect. I am so happy with how I look and I feel sexy once again!!!! Thanks Dr. Maz for making me look and feel beautiful again!!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Dr. Maz was so great - not only incredibly knowledgable and skilled, he also cares about patients. He takes the time to explain diagnoses and procedures, and is very reassuring if you are at all nervous. A first rate doctor with a wonderful bedside manner - I couldn't recommend him more!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

My visit with Dr. Maz was one of the best I've ever experienced! He was very knowledgeable and charismatic. He was able to lighten the mood about my hemorrhoids. I felt totally comfortable having him perform my surgery. I'm very relieved and impressed with the results! His excellent skills resulted in a very clean and scarless outcome! It was very important to me that I had an excellent aesthetic result. I would recommend Dr. Maz to anyone looking for a cosmetic improvement because of the huge difference in appearance. I've also now scheduled a colonoscopy with him because I am so confident in his exceptional work!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Ghodsian was exceptionally compassionate, expedient and courteous. I had an extremely painful issue that required surgical attention, and upon referral from Dr. Raphael Darvish at Brentview Medical Urgent Care, Dr. Ghodsian was able to immediately schedule a consult and surgery the same day. He was very frank and personable. My Covered California insurance was not accepted (which is a whole separate issue, not in any way connected to this review), but they were very understanding of my immediate need and performed the procedure with only the facility fees paid up front (not the office visit, consult or procedure fees). The office staff as well as the medical staff were highly attentive, polite and compassionate, making a very embarrassing and emotionally delicate situation manageable. I would absolutely recommend this physician to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Maziar Ghodsian is really amazing. Besides being highly skilled and knowledgable, he is the most caring doctor that has treated me. His office staff is wonderful and attentive and can always be reached. I can safely say he is the absolute best doctor!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

The only place in orange county where you can get a free physical. Dr. Ghodsian is great! He is super thorough and detailed. Highly recomend him and his services. Dr. Ghodsian really cares and listens.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Short wait time to see the Dr. Ghodsian. He also has very affordable prices considering the area. Wonderful doc who takes his time with me. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Dr. Maziar Ghodsian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Maziar Ghodsian, or Dr. Maz, as he is so kindly referred to by his patients, is a highly specialized Proctologist and Colorectal Endoscopist. He specializes in diseases of the colon and rectal surgery as well as aesthetic anal and buttock beautification and rejuvenation. Dr. Maz also performs diagnostic and therapeutic colonoscopies for colon cancer and rectal cancer. Dr. Maz obtained his Bachelor of Science in Biology and his Minor in Philosophy from the University of California, Riverside. Dr. Maz continued his training at the Johns Hopkins University, where he received a second Bachelor of Science in Nursing followed by a Juris Doctor with a concentration on Healthcare Law and Policy from the Pace University School of Law. He then attended medical school at Western University of Health Sciences in Southern California and completed his internship at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center. Dr. Maz completed his residency training in Proctologic Surgery at Ohio University-Grandview Medical Center/Kettering Health Network in Dayton, Ohio. Additionally, Dr. Maz completed a portion of his residency training in Proctologic Surgery at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation and Cedars Sinai Medical Center with world renowned experts. Dr. Maz is a Board Member of the American Osteopathic College of Proctology. Dr. Maz is one of only two practicing Proctologic Surgeons in California that have completed a residency in Proctology. Using his specialized minimally invasive and aesthetic approach, Dr. Maz uses exceptional technical skills in treating his patients with both surgical and non-surgical treatment modalities. Dr. Maz is highly specialized in the cosmetic removal of anal skin tags, lesions, warts and hemorrhoids.

• English

• University of California Riverside (Grad. 1995)
  • Johns Hopkins University (Grad. 1996)
  • Pace University (Grad. 2000)
  • Western University of Health Sciences (Grad. 2005)
  • Ohio University (Grad. 2013)

• 2015 Best of West Hollywood Award for Proctologist