Ratings for Dr. Christine J. Salter

Submitted August 12, 2014

I have been with Dr Salter for almost 6 years and have found while she does take a different approach than most doctors she also repairs your body as opposed to using the band aid method. Being that we are all so different I appreciate that she uses reputable companies to find out how my body functions and tailor makes my regimen as opposed to one size fits all care. I have found that when I follow her recommendations (even when I am unsure) it has always been for greater benefit. I realize that she has the training and knowledge to see my health at a far more in-depth look than I could ever imagine. As with any Doctor you have to research their practice and fully commit to their course of treatment to get the desired results.I thank the Lord for doctors like Dr Salter that are not afraid to reach outside of the "medical science" box. I also pay a small fee monthly that covers direct access and use of her Medi Spa. I have never had 24/7 access directly to a doctor like I do her and am thankful to be a part of the practice.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Dr Salter will try anything proven or unproven in an attempt to heal you. Her diagnosis abilities are questionable. I've had her just guess at stuff with absolute certainty and even after asking her to confirm with a test, she would reply "why, when I already know what it is?" But I find out later she was completely wrong and that other doctors would have followed a protocol of diagnosis. I think she has been going 'rogue' for so long that she thinks she's above sound medical science. But the greatest thing about Dr Salter is that she will spend a lot of time listening and explaining what she thinks and she gives you copies of everything she talks with you about - very organized. She is expensive. She will charge you a monthly fee ($50 with no Rx - $100 if you have Rx) just for the privilege of having her as your doctor. She was my doctor for about 5 years, and I loved her at first - very refreshing attitude after dealing with typical MDs prior.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I appreciate that they took their time with me never felt like they were hurrying or trying to get to the next patient. listened to my symptoms and then put a plan together to get me back on track... Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

She works very hard to see that you are healthy and she helps reduce risks to your health. She is unconventional which is a good thing. Since she is both an MD and a DC, she can utilize a range of tools to determine your current health and well being.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Dr Salter has helped where other doctors did not. She truly gets to the source of the problem. She is extremely knowledgeable in a wide range of areas and is genuinely concerned about your well being. And most of, she listens to me and she hears what I have to say and she believes me. Unlike other doctors who have told me I needed to get counseling just because they couldn't find anything. I highly recommend Dr Salter to anyone. She is an extremely caring & patient doctor who has never given up on me. Thank you Dr Salter.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

Excellant physcian, however, I can not afford her prices. You have to pay a high annual fee first to be a patient in her practice. Then you pay for your office visits and testing.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Salter is very knowledgeable in alternative medicine. She uses homeopathic medicine and uses others when needed. She has turned my life around and I feel like I'm living again. She cares about the whole body!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

After reading all the glowing reviews I was excited to call Dr. Salter to get an appt scheduled. However thanks in no part to this country's lack of interest in preventative measure as anything worth insuring, she will go off network with all insurance companies as of September AND she is booked until then. Needless to say, given this economy I cannot fork over 2500 or 3000 a year to her for just some preventative tests. So on the next one that comes highly recommended. That really is unfortunate...

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

I have been looking for a Dr. like her for a long time. I really wish I had known her sooner. This probably could have saved me from a surgery I had a couple years ago. She is looking for the souce of the problem and not just treating symptoms. She is the first Dr. to have blood drawn from my 13 year old that unveiled some deficiencies. I am thankful to have her. My entire family now sees her and we will be with her for a long time to come.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

Dr. Christine J. Salter's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1998)

Providence