Ratings for Dr. A. Danny Yaish

I've been seeing Dr. Yaish for several years. I've never had a bad experience with staff. Dr. yaish is awesome and has very good people skills.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I am very pleased with Dr. Yaish and his staff. I am on a CPAP machine and if I have any problems, his staff will get me in to make sure my machine is working properly. I have been seeing him for my allergies and sinus problems. Finally, everything is under control. I would not hesitate recommending Dr. Yaish for a second. He is upfront and honest with you...and you never can go in the office without him talking to you, even if you are in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. Yaish and his staff are amazing! I would not go anywhere else. Everyone is so friendly and attentive, and you can tell they really care. Dr. Yaish is extremely knowledgable and makes sure to explain everything so that you understand. I have been there a few times and have received botox which was AMAZING. Everyone complimented me all the time on how much younger and more awake I looked. No one knew I got botox because Dr. Yaish is SO GREAT at making it look natural! As I said I would never go anywhere else and I Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr Yaish and his staff are the very best! I had never been there before, I called and told them my problem and they fit me right in their schedule. Then the next couple appointments were scheduled asap. I have a sleep issue that was affecting my life in a very negative way. Dr Yaish diagnosed it and set me up with a very effective treatment. I feel better now than I have in many months. The Staff was super friendly and knowledgeable. They treated me (as a new patient) better than my family doctor that I have been seeing for 20+ years does. The office (I went to) is in a very convenient location adjacent to Beaver Dam Hospital. I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Dr Yaish!!! If you have the need; I strongly recommend him. SJD Dodge County, WI.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. Yaish changed the quality of my life. I had 6 sinus infections in a 5 month period before meeting Dr. Yaish. Since having my sinus procedure I have had NO sinus infections in 6 months. I can even vacuum without a mask for the first time in 13 years. His staff is very personable and professional as is Dr. Yaish. He takes the time to listen and I have never had to wait more than 10 or 15 minutes. Throughout my procedure and follow-up visits, he always tells me exactly what I am about to experience. Anyone with severe sinus issues should visit Dr. Yaish, I cannot tell you how nice it is not be sick every couple of weeks.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Makes you feel comfortable...etc. Staff are friendly, and actually are a joy to joke with. Well the biggest question to me was I was in for possiable throat cancer. He state's I'm 95% sure it's not. He gave me 2 months, quit smoking, using nasel sprays...etc. Well 2nd apt no change but he still thinks it may not be cancer. Well guessing isn't going to save your life. More visits, more money right??? Great guy, but question if not in advanced stages, may not recognize earley detection cause it is bigger, and swollen. Calling today, and demanding a biopsy. Keep ya posted.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

I should have read all of the reviews before seeing this quack! I saw Dr. Dan ? who changed his name because of bad pr. I was not impressed. He was very late and was not friendly. I will seek my medical needs elsewhere! Linda Coon

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Seek a differant physician! I Am Not Happy... I came in today to have a simple procedure completed by Dr. Ayman Yaish. He was two hours late and I was very unhappy with my surgery results. I now must seek another physician to correct the damage. I will be filing.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

this was our 1st visit and aside from the wait time , I was very impressed, with his bed side manner, he is treating my daughter. she has been suffering for over a yr with ear infections, I was impressed how through he was with her & how he took the time to explain to her what he was going do before he did it,his nurses are outstanding, I have high hopes.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr. A. Danny Yaish's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Beaver Dam, WI