Ratings for Dr. Laura M. Figura

r.Figura has been such a god send to my health,she made sure I had the right care that was needed for such a dramatic life change that I was going through.she even fought with my insurance to make sure I got what was needed for my care. She made sure you’re the focus of every decision that was needed for my care,and that includes my after care. I don’t think I would of been able to get through what I’ve been through without her expertise,care and experience. I’m so looking forward to the end result under Dr.Figura care. Thanks Dr.Figura..Denise VeVerka

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Figura’s staff is wonderful. But, please don’t go to her for surgery. She botched a reconstructive surgery and dumped me so fast when she saw what she had done at the follow up. I am going to the Cleveland Clinic for repair surgery and laser a year later to repair what she did. The surgeon at Cleveland Clinic couldn’t believe how bad her job was. Please don’t be fooled by her caring and sweet bedside manner. She is not competent and will run when she’s in over her head. Do yourself a favor, find another doctor. My life has not been the same since she operated on me.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Highly recommend!!! Very happy with my results. Very thorough and her staff is amazing!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Figura is an amazing surgeon. Her competency and bedside manner are a rare treat. I have a strong mistrust in doctors. She showed me that surgeons can be trusted.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

She is the epitome of what a doctor should be! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

I had a facial mole removed from just below my eye. The scar is barely visible after 11 weeks. I had an excellent experience.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

We (my daughter & I ) met Dr. Figura under the worst of circumstances. My daughter was just diagnosed with very aggressive stage 3B breast cancer at age 38. The first time we had a consultation with her she made us feel so comfortable. We never felt rushed and boy, did we have a lot of questions. She put our minds at ease and answered all those questions. We made an immediate connection. Being a woman didn't hurt either, she could understand all our concerns. That was 3 yrs. ago and we wouldn't go to anyone else. We love and trust her totally! Her staff is terrific and efficient. Why go any where else?

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

I had a consultation With Dr Figura about reconstruction and she was very knowledgeable and patient with me. It turned out that I didn't need her but I will definately keep her in mind, if there is a need later on. She was friendly and helpful and put me at ease about my procedures.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Figura is amazing! Knowledgeable, thoughtful, really cares about her patients!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Dr. Figura was wonderful! I have been seeing her for migranes for over a year and she has changed my life completely! I now only have slight headaches which are controllable! Prior to this I would be down for days with migranes! She has also treated me or seen me for other issues I have had. She is always more then willing to answer my questions about myself or my family members. My family has also seen her because I am always advertising for her for the wonderful care I have gotten. Thanks again Dr. Figura.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Dr. Laura M. Figura's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

• BCBS Illinois