Ratings for Dr. Laura M. Figura

Highly recommend!!! Very happy with my results. Very thorough and her staff is amazing!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Figura is an amazing surgeon. Her competency and bedside manner are a rare treat. I have a strong mistrust in doctors. She showed me that surgeons can be trusted.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

She is the epitome of what a doctor should be! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

I had a facial mole removed from just below my eye. The scar is barely visible after 11 weeks. I had an excellent experience.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

We (my daughter & I ) met Dr. Figura under the worst of circumstances. My daughter was just diagnosed with very aggressive stage 3B breast cancer at age 38. The first time we had a consultation with her she made us feel so comfortable. We never felt rushed and boy, did we have a lot of questions. She put our minds at ease and answered all those questions. We made an immediate connection. Being a woman didn't hurt either, she could understand all our concerns. That was 3 yrs. ago and we wouldn't go to anyone else. We love and trust her totally! Her staff is terrific and efficient. Why go any where else?

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

I had a consultation With Dr Figura about reconstruction and she was very knowledgeable and patient with me. It turned out that I didn't need her but I will definately keep her in mind, if there is a need later on. She was friendly and helpful and put me at ease about my procedures.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Figura is amazing! Knowledgeable, thoughtful, really cares about her patients!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Dr. Figura was wonderful! I have been seeing her for migranes for over a year and she has changed my life completely! I now only have slight headaches which are controllable! Prior to this I would be down for days with migranes! She has also treated me or seen me for other issues I have had. She is always more then willing to answer my questions about myself or my family members. My family has also seen her because I am always advertising for her for the wonderful care I have gotten. Thanks again Dr. Figura.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

I certainly did not have the same experience as previous reviewers. If things go well shes your best friend, but the minute a complication occurred she couldnt dump me fast enough. She failed to appropriately treat an infection or follow up and then refused to continue treatment after I was forced to seek emergent treatment elsewhere. Ive had multiple follow up consults with other plastic surgeons and they all end up apologizing for her bad results. Staff is great but they dont do the surgery. PLEASE do yourself a favor and go to someone else with some skills and not just a pretty face and friendly facade.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

This comment can not even begin to describe what a wonderful dr. And person dr. Figura is Dr. Figura is my savior.she helped me to feel like a woman again after my bilateral mastectomy. She is more than a Dr. She is a friend and I will never forget her or her staff.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr. Laura M. Figura's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)