Ratings for Dr. Suresh J. Rodil

My ER visit with Dr. Rodil as my doctor was the best I’ve ever had. He not only listened to me and cared he also explained all of my results and my treatment options. He even told me about non-pharmaceutical things I can try. No other doctor has ever done this before!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

Dr. Rodil kept me informed throughout my visit. He made the right decisions for my health.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

I went to the er and never even saw this Dr. I got a $3000 bill from the er and another $2000 from this Dr. Then they just discharged me, never said what the issue was, have medical advice or anything else.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Dr. Rodil takes the time to really listen to patients, which is different from other times I have gone to the ER.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. Rodil was very polite. He listened to me, did the right tests, and came back to talk to me about my options when all the test results returned. He made me feel like he was working with me to make me better.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Saw this doctor in the emergency room at Sunrise Hospital for high blood pressure and severe head pain. He saw me for less than 5 minutes, gave me two medications and wanted to send me home basically in the same condition as before he began to treat me. Dr. Rodil YELLED at me for telling him that his treatment was ineffective and that I still felt terrible. Poor professionalism and bed-side manner.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011