Ratings for Dr. Jesse R. Debaker

I haven't seen a dentist in 10 years bc I was so scared to ever back to a dentist because of my past dental experience . Dr DeBaker and his staff all gave me the most amazing dental experience I have ever had in my life . He went over with me all the treatment he recommended and spend time with me explaining and making sure I understood everything he told me. I would recommend town square dental to anyone who looking for a great dentist!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

OMG!!! I DO NOT recommend... while working on my teeth fumbled the heavy metal tool onto my front teeth, was about to work on the side of my mouth that WAS NOT numbed, I was livid because what I had originally went in for was totally forgotten, then when I brought it up (I needed a gumline filling) and told him to forget about filling it cuz I had more than enough injections that I endured, he tried to persuade me to drill out that tooth without anesthesia because "it would be really quick and not hurt" I told him forget you!!! I'll go buy dentak!! Rest of the staff was great but he seemed spazzy and hasty. I WILL not return to this dentist. He said I needed a root canal and crown, it's been 6 months later and still have intermittant pain on that crown molar, I take Ibuprofen 800's very often to relieve the pain till this day.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Great dentist. I've seen several others before finding him. He is honest and does a great job. Don't usually have to wait long at all for appointment. Very highly refer.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Very rushed, did not appear to care. He does good work but leaves you with the feeling that you are just a number

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010