Ratings for Dr. Bhagyalakshmi G. Boggaram

Dr. Boggaram diagnosed my son with seizures wrote him 2 prescriptions, one to be started immediately and for 2 weeks then he was to start his anti seizure medication. Dr. Boggaram left that Dr.s office before my son was to start his anti seizure meds, with no forwarding address number or anything. The prescription she wrote is not valid and pharmacy is not filling it. His seizures have progressed to grand mall and are more frequent. I have managed to track her down but she is not returning my calls. My insurance company has found another neurologist but our appointment is not for 4 months. My son will continue have unmedicated grand mall seizures. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

My wife, pretty young has been experiencing strokes. Already had 2 and is only 45 years old. We had been to many other doctors and we believed that they took care of us best. But since we did not see any change, we decided to seek help with another doctor. Dr. Boggaram took time to get a detailed history of the issue and then she said that she needed an MRI to assess further. As she suspected, she found a partially blocked blood vessel that needed to be addressed right away. The staff and she worked to get us an earliest appointment with a major hospital in Fort Worth and they put a shunt. With this in place I have felt very good after a longtime. Now I feel like me and my wife can live once again. I shudder to think what could have happened to our lives if this had not happened on time. Thanks for her for her meticulous and loving care. We feel we have been granted a fresh lease on life.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

This doctor identified issues all other doctors had previously missed. While others I was going senile and imagining, she was able diagnose and get my condition fully resolved. She gave back my dignity and my life. I am very thankful to her and recommend her whole heartedly.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011