Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Yaremchuk

Dr Yaremchuck is great. I had Botox and it was effortless for him and me. Also, you can immediately show the area because Dr Y never leaves a mark!! He's great.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

BAD FACELIFT, BAD EYELID SURGERIES. MORE WRINKLES AFTER

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I did many procedures at a time wanting a large "overhaul" of my face: rhinoplasty, customized jaw/cheek/chin implants and cheek fat removal. The recovery was painful from so many however I had good care. The results are INCREDIBLE. I'm extremely happy with this surgeon and the care he gave me. He was also the only surgeon who was able to do it when other surgeons insisted that fat grafting or bone cutting was necessary--Yaremchuk was able to do it with customized implants. I can't recommend him highly enough. UPDATE: September 2017. It's now been over a couple years since my complex surgery with Dr. Y and I frankly don't think Yelp should be in the business of reviewing surgeons to begin with, especially since they allow for ads that look like reviews. But I want to say how much I stand by with what I wrote. If you're not sure if I'm a real person, CONTACT ME. I can tell you full details of why I'm EXTREMELY happy with the surgery that he performed and the care I receieved from him and his cash. Is the overall outcome absolutely perfect? Certainly not. But is it amazing, wonderful, and life-changingly positive for me? ABSOLUTELY YES! Here is my full Real Self review for proof of who I am, the surgery performed, and details including many updated pictures and before pictures as well. I can't speak to or for everyone's experience and I don't know which reviews out there for a given surgeon are real, reliable, exaggerated, or accurate, but I can tell you that mine was fantastic and more than what I could have hoped for. realself.com/review/bost… ~Michael

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I had a great experience with a facelift two yeats ago. Relatively painless. Staff great. Sill very happy with my decision. Have referred others who have equally good results.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Terrible!7 months postop and I look hideous! people are asking me who beat me up or if I was in a car accident

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I regret seeing Dr Yaremchuk. My face is now disfigured and scarred. $18K. To look worse than before surgery. Pain in ear, eye and a deep hole behind ear.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Terrible plastic surgery Permanent damage to face, eyes. Does not remember prior discussions. My face is now ruined.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Does not listen to patient, does not remember prior conversations, does not recall his surgial plan as agreed upon, performs incomplete procedures and/or has Resident Student perform your facelift other bad surgery. Terrible results! If you pay with cash, he will reduce charges by $2,000.00 however he then does only half surgery leaving you disfigured. Not worth it, go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Horrible!!! Does not listen Surgery has disfigured my face, massive dark scars on face, facelift only half completed leaving my upper face sagging with more wrinkles and dents in my face!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

DR YAREMCHUK FACELIFT DISASTEROUS DISFIGURED ME, PERMANENT LARGE, DARK, SUNKEN 'PITS' WITH SCARRING ON MY FACE.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Michael J. Yaremchuk's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1976)