Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Yaremchuk

I have been a nurse in Boston for 25 years with knowledge of surgery preop postop and surgeons My business is speaking with surgeons before surgery and after surgery. Although Dr. Yaremchuk has credentials everyone out there should stay away from him! Dr. yaremchuk could not remember what he suggested for plastic surgery nor what I had requested for plastic surgery from visit to visit The day of surgery before going into the OR he declined knowing anything about his recommending upper ear otoplasty. He was supposed to a neck lift with the facelift This was my primary requeStef Immediately postop the same neck tendons were jotting out of my neck he never touched my neck he did not do the prepaid lip left , I have more wrinkles postop, there is a ' pit' behind one ear, my lower lid blepharoplasty's is so badly scarred and discolored, doctors and nurses that I work with in the Boston hospitals keep asking me if somebody has hit me and abused me I wear sunglasses all the time now He does offer a $2000 discount if you pay in cash upfront first That should've been my biggest clue I'm now in the process of finding an attorney to recoup money and go to another surgeon to get all my disfigurements fixed after paying $18,000 to Dr. yaremchuk. I gave them five stars for punctuality because I realize now there's no patients going to him !

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

My face is disfigured and I have permanent nerve damage. Many fake reviews all over web. Negative reviews get removed from paid sites (real self) or drowned out by BS

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Great experience with Dr Yaremchuk. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Terrible experience. Face butchered so badly I have permanent nerve damage and uncontrollable twitching.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I had 2 procedures done by Dr. M. Yaremchuk. Very happy with outcome. I had a procedure in 2000 and 2010. Both times Wonderful results. I trust him unconditionally.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

He performed procedures on me that I did not request then tried to cover up the fact. He has a terrible bedside manner and is totally pompous. Do not trust this guy at all!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I will give him negative stars if I can!Dr Yaremchuk is Awful!! I was very manipulated by him as a patient. He at first suggested a mid facelift, which he then damaged my right side of facial nerve during the surgery. Even after four years, I am still left with involuntary twitch under my right eye. Also, I cannot close my right eye without twisting my face. As stupid as I was, I went back to him a year later and got Orbital Rim Implants. These implants are supposedly designed by him. Later I was told by several other plastic surgeons that the implants were way too thick and large for my facial frame, as a result, they bulged out under my skin. I went to him and asked him to trim it down, at first he refused. I then begged him and paid extra, he finally agreed to trim it. The corrective surgery was not successful, so I did two more surgeries to correct it. After three surgeries, the implants were still completely visible on my face, in fact they looked the same as before the corrective surgeries. Finally, I paid more money, and asked him to take them out completely, by that time, it was my fourth corrective surgery!!!! Guess what, he told me that he took the implant out, but he didn't. Not only I can still see and feel them on my face, it was confirmed by other surgeons that the implants are still there. He basically took my money and lied to me!! He is a nightmare, do not waste your money, and let him manipulate you like he did to me!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I had 2 surgeries performed by Dr. Yaremchuk . In 2000 and 2010. I look very natural and maintain my youthful look for about 15 years now. Dr. Yaremchuk is a brilliant sergeant. His face lift in year 2000 is still looks like it was done recently . Plastic sergeants are not GODs, but Dr. Y. comes close…. I am a Grateful patient.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

I had custom jaw and chin implants done by Dr. Yaremchuk. Based on what I envisioned for myself and his expertise, he did a fantastic job. Dr. Yaremchuk won't oversell or overhype any procedure or treatment. He's going to give you a realistic opinion of what you can reasonably expect with any surgery. I would absolutely go to him again for any facial plastic surgery as his work is impeccable.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I had rhinoplasty, cheek fat removal and customized facial implants: chin, jaw, cheek. Based on what I wanted done, the doctor designed the PERFECT implants. Recovery is painful because of how many I did at once but I was careful to follow all instructions. It's only been over a month but I already look AMAZING compared to before. I'm so happy with the results and so grateful to the Doctor. Some people on these sites are saying he has poor bedside manner. I don't think that's true at all. I think he's just not a salesman. Despite being shy at heart, he's the most skilled plastic surgeon I could find and I'm so glad I went halfway across the country to my work done with him. If you want facial surgery done, he is the BEST.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Michael J. Yaremchuk's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1976)

Pacificare