Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Yaremchuk

I regret seeing Dr Yaremchuk. My face is now disfigured and scarred. $18K. To look worse than before surgery. Pain in ear, eye and a deep hole behind ear.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Terrible plastic surgery Permanent damage to face, eyes. Does not remember prior discussions. My face is now ruined.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Does not listen to patient, does not remember prior conversations, does not recall his surgial plan as agreed upon, performs incomplete procedures and/or has Resident Student perform your facelift other bad surgery. Terrible results! If you pay with cash, he will reduce charges by $2,000.00 however he then does only half surgery leaving you disfigured. Not worth it, go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Horrible!!! Does not listen Surgery has disfigured my face, massive dark scars on face, facelift only half completed leaving my upper face sagging with more wrinkles and dents in my face!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

DR YAREMCHUK FACELIFT DISASTEROUS DISFIGURED ME, PERMANENT LARGE, DARK, SUNKEN 'PITS' WITH SCARRING ON MY FACE.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Disastrous facelift, incomplete neck lift, disastrous blepharoplasty leaving me with large dark scars under my eyes or vertically and horizontally! Has not reimbursed me for incomplete procedures

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Great experience with Dr Yaremchuk. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I had 2 procedures done by Dr. M. Yaremchuk. Very happy with outcome. I had a procedure in 2000 and 2010. Both times Wonderful results. I trust him unconditionally.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

He performed procedures on me that I did not request then tried to cover up the fact. He has a terrible bedside manner and is totally pompous. Do not trust this guy at all!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I will give him negative stars if I can!Dr Yaremchuk is Awful!! I was very manipulated by him as a patient. He at first suggested a mid facelift, which he then damaged my right side of facial nerve during the surgery. Even after four years, I am still left with involuntary twitch under my right eye. Also, I cannot close my right eye without twisting my face. As stupid as I was, I went back to him a year later and got Orbital Rim Implants. These implants are supposedly designed by him. Later I was told by several other plastic surgeons that the implants were way too thick and large for my facial frame, as a result, they bulged out under my skin. I went to him and asked him to trim it down, at first he refused. I then begged him and paid extra, he finally agreed to trim it. The corrective surgery was not successful, so I did two more surgeries to correct it. After three surgeries, the implants were still completely visible on my face, in fact they looked the same as before the corrective surgeries. Finally, I paid more money, and asked him to take them out completely, by that time, it was my fourth corrective surgery!!!! Guess what, he told me that he took the implant out, but he didn't. Not only I can still see and feel them on my face, it was confirmed by other surgeons that the implants are still there. He basically took my money and lied to me!! He is a nightmare, do not waste your money, and let him manipulate you like he did to me!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Michael J. Yaremchuk's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1976)

GHI