Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Yaremchuk

I had a great experience with a facelift two yeats ago. Relatively painless. Staff great. Sill very happy with my decision. Have referred others who have equally good results.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Terrible!7 months postop and I look hideous! people are asking me who beat me up or if I was in a car accident

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I regret seeing Dr Yaremchuk. My face is now disfigured and scarred. $18K. To look worse than before surgery. Pain in ear, eye and a deep hole behind ear.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Terrible plastic surgery Permanent damage to face, eyes. Does not remember prior discussions. My face is now ruined.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Does not listen to patient, does not remember prior conversations, does not recall his surgial plan as agreed upon, performs incomplete procedures and/or has Resident Student perform your facelift other bad surgery. Terrible results! If you pay with cash, he will reduce charges by $2,000.00 however he then does only half surgery leaving you disfigured. Not worth it, go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Horrible!!! Does not listen Surgery has disfigured my face, massive dark scars on face, facelift only half completed leaving my upper face sagging with more wrinkles and dents in my face!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

DR YAREMCHUK FACELIFT DISASTEROUS DISFIGURED ME, PERMANENT LARGE, DARK, SUNKEN 'PITS' WITH SCARRING ON MY FACE.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Disastrous facelift, incomplete neck lift, disastrous blepharoplasty leaving me with large dark scars under my eyes or vertically and horizontally! Has not reimbursed me for incomplete procedures

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Great experience with Dr Yaremchuk. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I had 2 procedures done by Dr. M. Yaremchuk. Very happy with outcome. I had a procedure in 2000 and 2010. Both times Wonderful results. I trust him unconditionally.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Michael J. Yaremchuk's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1976)