Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Yaremchuk

Great experience with Dr Yaremchuk. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I had 2 procedures done by Dr. M. Yaremchuk. Very happy with outcome. I had a procedure in 2000 and 2010. Both times Wonderful results. I trust him unconditionally.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

He performed procedures on me that I did not request then tried to cover up the fact. He has a terrible bedside manner and is totally pompous. Do not trust this guy at all!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I will give him negative stars if I can!Dr Yaremchuk is Awful!! I was very manipulated by him as a patient. He at first suggested a mid facelift, which he then damaged my right side of facial nerve during the surgery. Even after four years, I am still left with involuntary twitch under my right eye. Also, I cannot close my right eye without twisting my face. As stupid as I was, I went back to him a year later and got Orbital Rim Implants. These implants are supposedly designed by him. Later I was told by several other plastic surgeons that the implants were way too thick and large for my facial frame, as a result, they bulged out under my skin. I went to him and asked him to trim it down, at first he refused. I then begged him and paid extra, he finally agreed to trim it. The corrective surgery was not successful, so I did two more surgeries to correct it. After three surgeries, the implants were still completely visible on my face, in fact they looked the same as before the corrective surgeries. Finally, I paid more money, and asked him to take them out completely, by that time, it was my fourth corrective surgery!!!! Guess what, he told me that he took the implant out, but he didn't. Not only I can still see and feel them on my face, it was confirmed by other surgeons that the implants are still there. He basically took my money and lied to me!! He is a nightmare, do not waste your money, and let him manipulate you like he did to me!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I had 2 surgeries performed by Dr. Yaremchuk . In 2000 and 2010. I look very natural and maintain my youthful look for about 15 years now. Dr. Yaremchuk is a brilliant sergeant. His face lift in year 2000 is still looks like it was done recently . Plastic sergeants are not GODs, but Dr. Y. comes close…. I am a Grateful patient.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

I had custom jaw and chin implants done by Dr. Yaremchuk. Based on what I envisioned for myself and his expertise, he did a fantastic job. Dr. Yaremchuk won't oversell or overhype any procedure or treatment. He's going to give you a realistic opinion of what you can reasonably expect with any surgery. I would absolutely go to him again for any facial plastic surgery as his work is impeccable.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I had rhinoplasty, cheek fat removal and customized facial implants: chin, jaw, cheek. Based on what I wanted done, the doctor designed the PERFECT implants. Recovery is painful because of how many I did at once but I was careful to follow all instructions. It's only been over a month but I already look AMAZING compared to before. I'm so happy with the results and so grateful to the Doctor. Some people on these sites are saying he has poor bedside manner. I don't think that's true at all. I think he's just not a salesman. Despite being shy at heart, he's the most skilled plastic surgeon I could find and I'm so glad I went halfway across the country to my work done with him. If you want facial surgery done, he is the BEST.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Terrible. He paralyzed one side of my face and then blamed me because I had "elected" a surgery he had pushed on me. He wanted to "correct" what he thought was another surgeon's bad work, which was actually fine, and in doing that placed a 3 inch incision next to my eye we hadn't discussed. I awoke from surgery permanently disfigured. I tell people I was in a car accident that left my face scarred and paralyzed. He also seriously compromised my vision, leaving me with a dessicated cornea as a result of the facial paralysis. My speech is impaired, I cannot smile, and my life has been forever altered. Stay away from this man.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Michael J. Yaremchuk's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1976)

Harvard-Pilgrim

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience with Dr Yaremchuk. Would highly recommend."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible experience. Face butchered so badly I have permanent nerve damage and uncontrollable twitching. "

October 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had 2 procedures done by Dr. M. Yaremchuk. Very happy with outcome. I had a procedure in 2000 and 2010. Both times Wonderful results. I trust him unconditi..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "He performed procedures on me that I did not request then tried to cover up the fact. He has a terrible bedside manner and is totally pompous. Do not trust th..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I will give him negative stars if I can!Dr Yaremchuk is Awful!! I was very manipulated by him as a patient. He at first suggested a mid facelift, which he then ..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had 2 surgeries performed by Dr. Yaremchuk . In 2000 and 2010. I look very natural and maintain my youthful look for about 15 years now. Dr. Yaremchuk is a br..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had custom jaw and chin implants done by Dr. Yaremchuk. Based on what I envisioned for myself and his expertise, he did a fantastic job. Dr. Yaremchuk won't o..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had rhinoplasty, cheek fat removal and customized facial implants: chin, jaw, cheek. Based on what I wanted done, the doctor designed the PERFECT implants. Re..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Terrible. He paralyzed one side of my face and then blamed me because I had "elected" a surgery he had pushed on me. He wanted to "correct" what he thought was ..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "DESTROYED my face and caused permanent nerve injury. Now with no communication. See www.vitals.com for similar reviews from other patients."

October 9, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael J."

October 20, 2013