Ratings for Dr. Leo R. Mccafferty

He was so thorough with clinical trial data put my mind at ease continuing with my breast augmentation. He really listened to my needs and was extremely easy to talk to. The instructions he gave me before and after we’re more so thorough. I had two children and I wanted to feel like my old self. He and his awesome staff delivered and I look better than I did before children. Thank you Dr mccafferty and he is truly the best in Pittsburgh

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. McCafferty and his staff. The process, from consultation to post-op appointment, made me feel so comfortable. He had a thorough process to help me explain the results I was looking for and what results I didn't want. After surgery steps were very manageable and the healing process went so well! I couldn't be happier with the results. He captured what I was looking for and they look amazing! I should have done this sooner!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Incredible! I have never experienced a more humble, caring , professionable and intelligent physician. He and his entire staff made me feel so comfortable and my procedure was flawless! So blessed to have met Dr. McCafferty and his staff!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

There are not enough good things that I can say! Dr McCafferty and his staff are the best!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

There is a reason Dr. McCafferty and his staff have consistently led the rankings of cosmetic surgeons-they are simply outstanding. My facelift in June, 2018 garners one consistent response: "You look 10 years younger!". Thank you doctor and staff!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I had an amazing experience with Dr. McCafferty and his whole staff for an augmentation. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Extremely satisfied patient. Having a lower facelift, I was expecting bruising and swelling for a short period. I had very minimal of both! I could not be more happier with the results. The staff and Dr. McCafferty are very kind, professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

My entire experience with Dr. McCafferty has been a breeze. From the initial consoltation up to all through out recovery. He clearly knows what he is doing so you are never worried about any part of the process. The staff is also amazing and extremely patient and kind. I had several other medical issues before surgery which I had to constantly update the staff on and never did I encounter any annoyance or frustration which was amazing especially when it was an extremely stressful time. I am beyond thrilled with the results as well; all main changes were made while still keeping a very natural look. Cannot recommend enough.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

When I called Dr. McCafferty for a breast augmentation I never dreamed it could be so easy! The staff is amazing and walked me through every step of the process. I missed two days of work and had almost no pain. Almost six months later and I couldn't be more pleased. I traveled 150 miles to have my procedure done and would have traveled 1,500 for this doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

From my initial consultation to my most recent post-operative appointment, Dr. McCafferty and his entire team have been nothing but professional, personable, knowledgeable, organized, and supportive. I am two weeks post-surgery, and I couldn’t be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Leo R. Mccafferty's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)