Ratings for Dr. Leo R. Mccafferty

I had an amazing experience with Dr. McCafferty and his whole staff for an augmentation. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Extremely satisfied patient. Having a lower facelift, I was expecting bruising and swelling for a short period. I had very minimal of both! I could not be more happier with the results. The staff and Dr. McCafferty are very kind, professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

My entire experience with Dr. McCafferty has been a breeze. From the initial consoltation up to all through out recovery. He clearly knows what he is doing so you are never worried about any part of the process. The staff is also amazing and extremely patient and kind. I had several other medical issues before surgery which I had to constantly update the staff on and never did I encounter any annoyance or frustration which was amazing especially when it was an extremely stressful time. I am beyond thrilled with the results as well; all main changes were made while still keeping a very natural look. Cannot recommend enough.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

When I called Dr. McCafferty for a breast augmentation I never dreamed it could be so easy! The staff is amazing and walked me through every step of the process. I missed two days of work and had almost no pain. Almost six months later and I couldn't be more pleased. I traveled 150 miles to have my procedure done and would have traveled 1,500 for this doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

From my initial consultation to my most recent post-operative appointment, Dr. McCafferty and his entire team have been nothing but professional, personable, knowledgeable, organized, and supportive. I am two weeks post-surgery, and I couldn’t be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. McCafferty was professional, knowledgeable and reassuring during all of my visits. He explained the procedures thoroughly and encouraged questions. I felt like a valued patient that was not rushed through my appointments. When I phoned the office with additional concerns, HE called me at home that evening to discuss the surgery. The staff are friendly, professional and genuine. Only 10 days post-op and I am very pleased with the results of the upper lid blepharoplasty and brow lift.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Just had breast augmentation 6 weeks ago and love my results! Dr McCafferty and his staff are wonderful to work with. After my experience with them, it would be really hard to trust anybody else! Even the skin center facility is amazing. I recently had an appointment with them and it was the best and most informative peel I ever had. They are truly the best in their field! I felt Dr Mc Cafferty and his staff are warm, compassionate and really did care about me and my expectations.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Doctor McCafferty was one of the best doctors I have ever worked with. He was poised and professional, and sharp and honest. I had a fabulous experience with his staff and at all times felt comfortable and valued as a patient. By the time the surgery arrived, I had the utmost trust and confidence in his expertise and the procedure was absolutely seamless.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I'd been extremely self-conscious about how deflated and saggy my breasts had been for well over ten years. Dr. McCafferty made me feel very comfortable with my decision to have a lift and ensured that all of my questions were answered. I even had a question post-surgery on a Saturday and HE returned my call. I am so grateful to Dr. Mccafferty and his staff for making my experience a smooth and "uplifting" one!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Well done I look refreshed and the staff and doctor were excellent. Kudos'

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Leo R. Mccafferty's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)