Ratings for Dr. Leo R. Mccafferty

Doctor McCafferty was one of the best doctors I have ever worked with. He was poised and professional, and sharp and honest. I had a fabulous experience with his staff and at all times felt comfortable and valued as a patient. By the time the surgery arrived, I had the utmost trust and confidence in his expertise and the procedure was absolutely seamless.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I'd been extremely self-conscious about how deflated and saggy my breasts had been for well over ten years. Dr. McCafferty made me feel very comfortable with my decision to have a lift and ensured that all of my questions were answered. I even had a question post-surgery on a Saturday and HE returned my call. I am so grateful to Dr. Mccafferty and his staff for making my experience a smooth and "uplifting" one!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Well done I look refreshed and the staff and doctor were excellent. Kudos'

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

This physician and his entire staff are to be commended for their professionalism, compassion, and outstanding care that they provide to their patients. I work in the health care environment and tend to be extremely cautious in selection of all of my health care providers. Dr. Mccafferty and his staff are truly exceptional and exceeded all of my expec. I recommend this surgeon and his entire staff without any reservations.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I am needle-phobic and an absolute chicken when it comes to medical procedures. I was determined to have a facelift despite my fears. Dr. Mccafferty and his staff made this surgery so easy I am disappointed that I didn't do this 10 years ago. They are skilled, compassionate, friendly, and gentle. I had virtually no after procedure pain, followed their excellent, detailed directions, and came through with wonderful results. (And they held my hand when inserting the anesthetic and comforted me with kind words! What more can you ask??) I absolutely recommend Dr. Mccafferty and his staff. You will be thrilled with the results.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I have had several fat transfers performed /face lift/nyo-grafting done/rhinoplasty/ and cool sculpting. Everyone on the staff is so kind and Dr. McCafferty is an exceptional plastic surgeon who has won many awards.. Needless to say I trust him completely and having an OR at his office gives me comfort knowing I am not exposed to any "Hospital Germs"!! I have been Dr. McCafferty's patient for over 10 years and have been truly delighted with every procedure he has performed. He has an excellent bedside manner, and is very compassionate as well. I would highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Considered liposuction for over 5 years but never felt comfortable with the doctors and practices that I consulted with. Dr. McCafferty's name kept coming up when talking with close friends. They all were extremely pleased with their results. I finally made an appointment for a consultation and knew immediately that this was where I needed to be. Easy to make appointment, everyone put me at ease especially Dr. McCafferty. The procedure went fine and the results are more than what I expected. Their preparation and follow through are excellent. So glad I waited to find Dr. McCafferty. I'm very happy and satisfied.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I had a fat transfer performed. Everyone was so professional, friendly and concerned with my comfort. Everything was just great. I am thrilled with the result. Dr. McCafferty is the best.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

The staff was great. Had a breast agitation so happy excellant job. 2 years later decided to have facelift no question about who I would trust my face to. Again Dr Maccafferty did a amazing job couldn't get any better

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I went to Dr mccafferty in mid may/june of 2015. I was moving from pittsburgh to San diego and wanted to get a breast augmentation before I left. That being said, my consultation was mid april, and I explained to him that I wanted everything done, including recovery, before I left in late july. Even with his surgery schedule, we accommodated me the best he could and I was pretty much recovered by the time I left, even though they normally do not schedule clients in that fast. I was a small b cup and wanted a fuller c look. I brought in photos of whatnis want and didn't want. I told him to give me a size on my body frame that looked natural, but large. I have a very large behind end and I wanted my breath to match my behind-to look more proportionate. Now it is February of 2016, and my breasts have fully fell into my breast pocket and feel very natural. I told Dr mccafferty that during the surgery, if my full C still seemed to small then to add until they looked right. I am now measure to a 32DD. Perky but definitely natural. And they are very proportionate to my hind end, which is ultimately what I wanted. I kind of gave Dr mccafferty the ultimate say in my size, putting full trust into him, which I know a lot of people wouldn't do. But I did and I am very glad I did. I had silicone, under the muscle, inserted under the breast fold. My (now fading) scars are right on the nose in the crease of both of my breasts, couldn't have it placed more perfectly. Front desk staff was always nice and very polite. Nurses in the surgery room were very professional and friendly. I made a few jokes and they Commented back, as I was getting inserted my iv for anesthesia- shows their professional yet have personality. All in all, I'm very glad that I went to mccafferty and I would most definitely recommend anyone going to him. Job well done.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Leo R. Mccafferty's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Sask Health