Ratings for Dr. Pamela Mahmud

Recently found out that Dr. Mahmud has left. Since I would rather not switch doctors I called to ask if they could relay the message to her to ask her to give me a call. They said they couldn't do that. As my boyfriend knew I was bummed about having to switch doctors, he went online and found her home phone on 411. He gave them a call. My boyfriend explained the situation of how I don't want to switch doctors but I have no idea where Dr. Mahmud is going. He said he will relay the message to her. Within minutes, I get a call from Dr. Mahmud. She starts off by yelling at me saying it's inappropriate for us to have called her home number and asked how we got it. Umm - it's in the directory? Hello? If you don't want your stuff listed online, then make your home phone unlisted? I asked her whether it's appropriate to just vanish without telling your patients and she just didn't care. She basically kept on repeating that it's inappropriate that we called her home.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013