Ratings for Dr. Heidi R. Cherwony

After a not so wonderful experience with a different psychologist, I was highly recommended to see Dr. Heidi Cherwony. She exceeded all of my expectations, went above and beyond. I have strongly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

We saw Dr. Cherwony for gifted testing for my child who was entering kindergarten. She spent a lot of time with me ahead of time on the phone to make sure that I understood fully what would be included. She took time to build rapport with my timid daughter before starting the test. My daughter did well with the testing and wasn't anxious at all. She said she had a lot of fun. The best part of all was the follow up / feedback session where Dr. Cherwony spent a good deal of time with me discussing not only the results of the test, but issues relating to my daughter's learning style. It was a very positive and useful experience for both of us!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013