Ratings for Dr. Asghar Koleyni

Dr. Koleyni has always treated me with great respect and I can see he does the same with others in his office. I have had several procedures done by him and I always trust him to make the decisions that are in my best interest. I wouldn't go to anyone else but him!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

We are an emergency and non-emergency transport service, when taking a patient to this doctor, the patient was made to wait in a hallway and we were told they did not have a bed for him. On the first occasion we had to wait almost 30 minutes to be seen (while we waited in the hallway),then the doctor insisted on working on patient on stretcher, on this visit he said "You all are just taking advantage of the system" the patient and the driver felt as though he was talking about their race, it is possible that his other comment was telling when he told our patient he needed to "call a real ambulance service" which is strange since we are an A rated service and can do all levels of ambulance care.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

lies to his patients by agreeing to an implant size which he says will give the increase requested when he knows (per ASPS guidelines) that a 1 cup increase requires ~190ml, a 2 cup increase 380ml, etc. then orders implants 2 sizes smaller than required and pressures the patient to agree to the smaller than agreed to implants just before going into surgery so he can squeeze more procedures into a day but the patients don't get the size they wanted. I wanted a full 2 cup increase, he said he could achieve that with a 300ml implant via overfilling (it really requires 325ml implants, filled to max, plus overfill) but of course he couldn't since he ordered 275ml implants anyway so now I'm not quite a D (band+3.9") instead of the full D I should have been with 380ml of fill volume.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

The patient requested a "2 cup increase" (not "I want to wear a bra size 2 cups bigger", a middle B at band+2.5 to a minimal D at band+4 is a 1.5 cup increase) in size. AND according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, an average of 189 cc of saline is needed to increase a patient’s breast size by one “cup.” 2 cups is 378ml per side. Then why did he suggest 300s (with 450s being the only other demonstrated option), agree to 300s to achieve the "2 cup increase", then order 275ml implants and talk her into it at the last minute which even with overfill to 330ml is 96ml short and the increase not 2 but 1.75. He basically was 2 full implant sizes off and he had to know it if he was even vaguely current as to the required implant sizes/volume

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

dr koyleni was wonderful during the entire process of my surgery. i am extremely pleased with the results and would recommend him to anyone interested in breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2006

Dr. Koyleni was very helpful with helping me make my decision for surgery. After surgery he was very courteous. I would recommend him to anyone. He is blunt and to the point, but he knows what is talking about and doing.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2006

He was polite and nice until after the surgery, and when I had complications he was not interested, but tried to sell me a nose job (which I didn't need). I had to have corrective surgery by another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2006

flag | Submitted June 2, 2006

Dr. Asghar Koleyni's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1957)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal