Ratings for Dr. Francine F. Mccain

First appointment with her was horrible. She made me feel that I was very much not worth her time. She barely looked me in the face. She talked about prescribing me a medication and how I would take it but then prescribed it in an entirely different way. I took it to my GP and discussed the proper way to take the med and we did it the right way. I was supposed to go back for a follow up but because of how she made me feel I called and cancelled my appointment. The day after my appointment was supposed to have been her office called me to see why I missed the appointment. When I called back to tell them I had cancelled it I couldn't get anyone on the phone. The office communication sucks and her bedside manner is non-existent. I was seeking help and she brushed me off as if I didn't matter.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I had a ton of complications during my pregnancy & she was always there to comfort me about anything! I think she is a fantastic doctor & I would love to have her as my doctor next time as well!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

If I could, I'd give her a negative number of stars!! First of all, her staff is rude and hateful. Second, when you do finally get an appointment with her you should expect uneducated and careless service. At my first sonogram (6w1d) she told me she didn't see a thing. No gestational sac. No yolk sac. No baby. I was expected to just go home. Instead I went straight to the ER for a second opinion, where the sonogram was repeated and my saw my baby. Even the ER dr said she's an idiot. I'd never tell anyone to be seen by her! Save yourself the worry and panic of being told you're having a miscarriage...

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

She is a wonderful doctor she takes the time to throuroughly explains things to her patients. The office is just so busy with there being so many other doctors. The staff does not communicate very well either. After an appt that a D&C was decided to be the option, the staff then pulled me into an office and told me the amount of money I would be paying for my prenatal care. I was like what? Then had to tell them my baby wasn't even alive. That is something that could have easily been read on my chart or discussed between them. Very frustrating that there was no communication.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

She a wonderful physician! She takes time to get to know your history and help you make the best decisions about your health care and explains all your options. She even call you back personally if you leave a message. Her staff is wonderful also, very professional.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Francine F. Mccain's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)