Ratings for Dr. Lori A. Mcmillian

Dr. McMillian is very professional and patient with her clients. she listens to our needs and will do everything to get you back to 100%. Thanks for your service!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

One of the best Chiros I've ever been to. Knowledgeable and caring, she will do everything in her power to relieve your pain.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. Lori is very knowledgeable, caring & personable. I I recommend her services to ANYONE looking for a great chiropractor within 100 mile radius. She's worth the trip.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Lori was very professional and helpful after my accident. She helped alleviate my pain and I highly recommend her to anyone whose suffering any pain.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

This is a very nice facility. Dr. McMillian treated me as well as my toddler after a car accident. I highly recommend her and her staff.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. McMillian and her staff are top notch. She has cared for me for three years now and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Mcmillian is the most talented, compassionate, and competent chiropractor that I have ever had in the eleven years I have needed chiropractic care. She's a blessing in my life with her healing touch.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. McMillian has magic hands- I never knew chiropractic could help with a frozen shoulder just as well as it could help me recuperate after getting back into the gym. She has some mean thumbs, but she's beyond effective. The physical therapist only gave me 50% of my range of motion back, but Dr. Lori got me to 95%, the other 5 are slowly coming back thanks to the exercises that she gave me. I tell everyone that I know that I've got the best chiropractor in the world!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

"Dr. Mc" is awesome! She was my anatomy teacher at Troy Montgomery and when I told her I was having migraines, she invited me to her chiropractic office. After one treatment my headaches were gone. If you have headaches, give Dr. Mc a chance, she has magic hands!

Dr. Lori A. Mcmillian's Credentials