Ratings for Dr. Jonathan M. Fallon

Dr. Fallon has a wonderful bedside manner and really took his time explaining the risks and benefits of surgery to me. He did a wonderful job fixing my shoulder and I am finally pain-free. I recommend him wholeheartedly and without reservations!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I My son was seen as a follow up from an ER visit with a broken arm with this Doctor. Never once was he given a new cast, even after I called and spoke with a nurse about his concerns and pain. He was feeling as if it had moved and broken again in cast. He had only two visits. The first and the last with no follow up or xrays in between. No new cast was given him. Simply a tape up of a splint he had from the prior hospital. When they removed the cast his arm had healed bent and crooked and not the direction it originally broke. Communication from nurse to Doctor may not have happened, but this child should have had multiple casts throughout the process as the swelling and atrophy developed, regardless of my dismissed call concerns. I was told there was nothing more to be done and when I asked about PT I was told "being 7 is PT". The Doctor spent 4 minutes with is and even had another patient come into room pushing us out the door before our concerns were addressed.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014