Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Brown

He's just and awesome doctor and I love how he cares for the patients.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

I had been to another dermatologist office before Dr. Brown and saw 3 different doctors there. They could not figure out what I had. They did a biopsy and treated me on what they guessed it was. One visit with Dr. Brown, he said 'throw away what they prescribed you, it's the wrong medicine'. He gave me a definitive diagnosis, a new prescription and after months of no results, I was better in less than two weeks and all healed. He gave excellent advice for me going forward. I recommend him to anyone who asks. He is not a chatty or overly friendly doctor but if you want answers and solutions to problems, he is the doctor to see.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Brown is the rudest, most unprofessional doctor I have ever met. The office staff screwed up the reason for my appointment and when I explained that it was not my fault they messed up, he spoke over me telling me to not make things more difficult then they have to be and that he didn't have time to do what I was there to have done. Definitely the worst "bed side" manner I have ever experienced. Also, the receptionist was heard arguing over the phone with a client, then once he hung up the phone could be overheard discussing why they wouldn't be allowing the client to come into the office w/out making payment. What ever happened to HIPAA rules? What happened to client confidentiality??

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

The rudest doctor I have ever met. I had scheduled an appointment months ago. I drove almost 2 hours to go to this appointment and took off a day of work. When I arrived I was told they did not have me down for an appointment but they would try to get a consultation for me with dr. Brown which I did not need. I was there for a second treatment. Dr. Brown walked into the office and said he simply would not see me today because it would mess the rest of his day up. Well what about my day and time. He did not even apologize. He and his staff treated me like the appointment issue was my fault. I hear he may be good at his job but if I can't have a comfortable relationship with my doctor and I mean any type of doctor I would not use them. There are many dermatologists out there and will definitely find another one.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr Brown is very serious doctor and is not much on small talk, but he does know what he is doing and has always been very helpful to me - I have been going to him with my dermatogy needs for around 15 years - I highly recommend him - but you will have to remember it wont be a social visit - pure medical only

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I just want to get rid of my Acne scars, but he prescribed me with a very strong medicine with very strong side effects even he knows I can't take it. I felt really sick. Then he gave me another facial gel, I just used it twice and got serious allergy for days with affects my work too. Then he prescribed me with another liquid which contains alcohol to cure the allergy, which make my face even burned more!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to use iced milk to cure myself now. If you are pretty and don't want to become ugly, then never go to Charles Brown's office!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

He is unfriendly and arrogant. My treatments did not work and I gave up.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Rude, arrogant, and does not give out helpful info. I have been going to Dr. Brown for as long as I can remember for ezcema problems. All he does is just prescribe you countless medications. Well come to find out I researched on the internet and found that I could take flaxseed oil and I barely have any outbreaks; what a waste of all these creams and ointments he prescribes.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Rude, condescending, and arrogant! Worst doctor experience I have ever had. He talked to me like I was a 3 year old and did not listen to what I was saying whatsoever. He would talk right over me mid-sentence. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

A very humiliating experience. He made me feel VERY uncomfortable. He was rude,distasteful and had no bedside mannner whatsoever. I hope that no one has to go through what I went through.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2006

Dr. Charles J. Brown's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)