Ratings for Dr. John A. Smith

Dr. John Smith has a wonderful team of staff. They are prompt and on time and are very gentle with you. Dr.Smith is very knowledgeable about Chiropractic (spine, nervous system and all) and when he comes to treat you, he is solely focused on you and you alone. He listens. He has a passion for helping people out and he has kept my migraine headaches away for 4 years now. I truly believe in Chiropractic and he has the most amazing chiropractic hands ever. I could not give him a better recommendation. He is honest and is not in it for the wrong reasons. He loves seeing people get results they came there for.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Very satisfied in all aspects. Staff was great, Dr was very prompt, care was excellent

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I just want to say the person that wrote the comment about Dr. Smith obviously doesn't know anything about Chiropractic treatment. Dr. Smith is very knowledgeable and gets results faster than any chiro I've ever been to. I know what I'm talking about; I was married to a doctor of chiropractic and have been to three others. I understand that you had an UTI but I'm sure you also need regular adjustments for your back. You may not realize it now but one day you will be in pain. Dr. Smith did not take the x-rays for no reason. X-rays show the alignment of your spine along with spurs, scoliosis, etc. Dr. Smith is GREAT and so is his staff. I along with six of my friends and family have been going to Dr. Smith for years with wonderful results!!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

I'm not to sure where to start with this doctor. I went to him with lower back pain. He examined it like I would assume most doctors would, with an x-ray. After looking at my X-ray this doctor was very concerned and claimed that I had the lower back of a 40 year old (I'm only 24!) and that I must have a family history of back problems (which I don't). After a couple visits which consisted of a machine which pulsed my back muscles for about 15 minutes and then cracking my back twice (which cost me $50 each time) he claimed that with 6 visits I would be back to normal. After my second visit I went to go see my gynecologist about what I thought to be a separate problem, but it turns out my back problems were being caused by a UTI. What a waste of money! Now, maybe this guy honestly didn't know about the real problem, but how could he look at an X-ray, pop my back, and claim that I had a chronic back problem? I was skeptical of him the whole time. The staff are extremely friendly though.

Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr. John A. Smith's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1982)