Ratings for Dr. Lisa E. Moon

Dr. Moon is kind, patient and seems very competent.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I have been seen by Dr. Moon for nearly 10 years. I am always suprised at how much I have to pay, even with my insurance. Frames are expensive and they have all of the lesser expensive ones tucked away. I wish they would carry more inexpensive frames. I like Dr. Moon and would recommend her to any of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Moon is very thorough and personable. Her and her staff went out of there way to make sure a referral happened in an immediate timetable.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Dr. Moon is a caring person but some of her office staff are rude. In my experience over time I found 2 of them to be very short and impatient. They fail to explain return policies for glasses that cause problems (headaches, blurry vision). (The return policy seems to be "too bad, you're stuck with them" whereas my new doctor bends over backwards to make sure the glasses are right and returns them if necessary.)

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Lisa E. Moon's Credentials

• University Of California - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1976)

Kaiser-Permanente