Ratings for Dr. Samer H. Kais

Dr Kais was my angel of mercy when I went to the St Mary's emergency room. He did emergency surgery on me to remove my gallbladder. He was done with his shift when I came in, but agreed to look at me since it was very snowy out and there were no other surgeons and he was still there. He looked at my test results then examined me and after touching my abdominal area I was in so much pain I wanted to punch him and he said "sweetheart, you need surgery more sooner than later later is now good for you too?" He was afraid he would need to open me for it due to an incision he thought might get in the way for another surgery I had but he was able to do it laparoscopic. I was in some pain after surgery but compared to having gallstones and pancreatitis, I felt 100% better. He had a great bedside manner and personality. He's also very nice to have to look at.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr. Samer H. Kais's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)