Ratings for Dr. Ellen M. Stein

Dr Stein didn't listen to me at all. She made no effort to understand my needs. She made appointments with other doctors on my behalf without consulting me. The only positive thing is her admin, Jen; she is really sweet and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I don’t even know where to start. This doctor is not worth your time. On my first appointment she asked about my eating habits. I tried to explain to her I was not eating much because of the vomiting her response and I quote “ That is the problem with you skinny girls” . I thought it was a fluke but that level of care continued. Anytime I call for help takes 1 month to return my call. Can’t get an appointment unless it is 8 months out. 1 year, $24000 and on the verge of losing my job later I have the feeling that she just does not care. If she doesn’t want to treat me she should release me to another dr. there. It’s a shame Hopkins is suppose to be the best and I just got robbed.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. Ellen M. Stein's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal