Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Payerle

Dr.Payrle was nice and a lot younger than I was expecting. He wasn't too serious and monotone like most Dr's but still came across confident. After having all 4 wisdom teeth pulled I had no pain or swelling! This man is awesome.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Quick helpful and confident I felt very comfortable and tookin care of when I got my wisdom teeth out

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I had went to Dr. Payerle after I had received a terrible quote from another oral surgeon. I received a $700 lower quote with him & enjoyed how comfortable he made me feel so I booked my appt the next week. I got there at 10:15 and my brother said I was in recovery around 10:50. I dont remember anything and that's a good thing since I had impacted wisdom teeth. His staff was nice and also called me a few hours after surgery. I would at least have a consult w/ him before going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

This is by far the best oral surgeon out the in 2011 I was pregnant and had two infected wisdom teeth, I tried and tried to find a doctor that would take them out for me but no one would until I found him. They are amazing! When I went for the consultation I was basically in tears because I had not slept in 9 days, they fit me in right after my consultation! He did it under a local, and sent me on my way. Now after having the baby I just went yesterday and had my other two taken out. I got home today and found out he had taken out some shards of teeth that were left in my gums from a precious doctor! That is a real doctor for you. I have never been to a office where there were literally no rude staff or doctors. This office is seriously god sent. I refer EVERYONE that I can there. Dr. Payerle & staff; if your reading this y'all deserve serious recognition!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012