Ratings for Dr. Justin Todd Glass

Dr. Glass & his staff are awesome! A great clinician, makes you feel comfortable, takes his time with you, smiles, listens and looks you in the eye instead of a computer and assess your overall health which is all tied together. Staff is also very friendly and professional and I totally recommend Dr. Glass and his practice -- won't go anywhere else. Thanks!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I LOVE this office! Dr.Glass is my favorite doctor. If he did anything other than obgyn, I would def use him!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Glass is awesome and a great clinician. He takes his time with you, always smiling, listens and actually looks you in the eye instead of a computer or ipad screen - very important for overall health assessments. Makes you feel really comfortable and totally trust his advise. His staff is also very friendly and professional as well which is also a bonus. I highly recommend Dr. Glass and his practice!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Glass and his staff are very welcoming and helpful. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Todd Glass has been my ob for about 7 years now. He is the best ob I have ever been to, and I completey trust him. He's understanding and caring, and only on that has done my pep smears and I don't feel them. I do recommend him to every woman.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

I had an abnormal pap with mild atypical cells. No other abnormalities noted, yet Dr. Glass was pressing that I have a LEEP procedure. He did no mention that the facility on the first floor of the building, used for out-patient surgery, was an extra couple hundred dollars owed up front, that no insurance will cover. He also talks to patients like they are morons. I just went to a new OBGYN who said I got ripped off & never needed the surgery.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

My first visit Dr. Glass found a small lump in my breast and suggested I get further diagnostic testing. When I called the office to get the script filled for a mammogram/ultrasound, the staff told me that it had not been documented in my notes (who tells someone that breast cancer strikes at any age, then does not document this in the initial note?). They mailed me a generic script, so when I went to the testing center & they called Dr. Glass' office for further info, there was none. Their excuse, "We are changing to electronic data, it must have gotten lost". Very professional.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr. Glass and his practice is amazing! I was referred to him over a year ago for a 2nd opinion and have had such a wonderful experience that I've convinced others to switch to him as well. I've never met a physician w a better bedside manner and he's always willing to go above and beyond to answer any questions and make you feel at ease. He was also able to help me with a painful problem I have been dealing w for years. Because of this I can be a more energetic and pain-free wife and mother which I will always be thankful for. His staff is also very caring and when I encountered an insurance error the nurse went out of her way to get some answers for me and it spoke volumes about how much they truly care for the patients well-being. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

I was new to Dr. Glass last year and at my very first appt I was impressed with him. He is so focused and helpful, I feel very comfortable with him each visit I have. He helped my husband and I through a difficult miscarriage and through decideing on our planning oprions afterward. He will run late but the payoff is he takes his time in the exam and really takes time talking to patients. I will take him running 20 minutes late if it means I never feel rushed once I'm in there. He really cares about womens health and never pressures to you to make immediate decisions. I highly recommend Dr. Glass.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Dr. Justin Todd Glass's Credentials

• Spanish

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)