Ratings for Dr. Pinali J. Menon

She is an excellent caring Destist that I have ever experienced.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr Pinali is very knowledgeable and amazing dentist and we are her happy patients for almost 12 years now. She would recommend what is right for the dental health and she would always provide right guidance. Dr Pinali is a thorough professional and I would highly recommend her as a primary dental care physician for any of your dental health needs.Thank you Dr Pinali !!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Highly skilled, Knowledgeable and very caring. Don't have to worry of teeth any more

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Horrible experience, had not cleaned the cavity and filled it up. The decay progressed towards the roots. Experienced doctor out to sabotage patients dental health to create more job for herself.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Missed an appointment due to family emergency and next vist I was assaulted with dental drills, a simple filling turned into a nightmare for several weeks now. Dr Pinali Menon might have the technical know how of dentistry but is an unethical person. She started the procedure to take of 2 chipped fillings and ended up doing root canal without consent on a perfectly fine healthy teeth.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Excellent dentist with a friendly staff Her smile drives away most of the problems

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Exceptional treatment! Was extremely happy with the service, a million thanks to "SMILES R US" and Dr Menon ! Dr. Menon, she is the best of the best. Thanks, Medha

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Pinali Menon is knowledgeable and dedicated. She makes an investment in the Oral health and well being of her patients. She provides the absolute best care, advice and treatment during every visit. Staff is very friendly and courteous. Office is very clean and run on time. I and my family always receive an E mail/ text message /phone call reminding us of an upcoming appointment. Dr. Pinali Menon is the sort of the ideal of a family dentist.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Menon for over a decade and she is great. I am not a big fan of the dentist and with her i feel at complete ease and I am fully confident in her abilities as a dentist. Ive never had any complications after any procedure she has performed from a simple filling to a wisdom tooth extraction. Dr. Menon will never steer her patients in the wrong direction just so she can make a quick buck. I would highly recommend her to anyone living in the Edison/central jersey area.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I looked up dentists in my area randomly and was very happy that I picked her. She is very professional and knowledgeable. She was able to diagnose my condition accurately and my ulcer promptly regressed after following her directions. I was able to get the appointment quickly and she was very punctual for a 9am appointment. I will continue in her care and will definitely recommend her to family and friends in the area.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Pinali J. Menon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Pinali Javeri Menon graduated with honors from the New York University (NYU) College of Dentistry. She has over 10 years of experience practicing various aspects of modern dentistry. Her eye for detail, emphasis on patient comfort and commitment on keeping up-to-date with the latest advancements in dentistry enable her to provide her patients with the best quality of care in the field of modern dentistry. She has a wide range of experience in different areas of dentistry, from cosmetic and restorative dentistry to surgical treatments and root canal treatments. "I am committed to providing my patients with the best in dental technology, treatment options and patient comfort. It is my pleasure to address all your questions and concerns to the best of my ability." - Dr. Pinali Javeri Menon

Kaiser-Permanente