Ratings for Dr. Eduardo A. Montadas

Doctor Montadas is very helpful and knowledgeable, I was pain free after 3 visits. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

These comments must be left. Y staff members. Worst Chiro in Miami. Stay away.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Montadas for the past 6 month and my experience is great. I was skeptical about a chiropractor but after only two months he fixed the problem I was having and now I return to him every two weeks for maintenance. The prices are reasonable and totally worth it. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Doctor Montadas is wonderful. Sweet, funny, smart and great for back pain! I have been to many chiropractors, and Dr Montadas has been the best here in Miami area.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Montadas' was very helpful in helping me with my back pains. Very well informed and has been such a tremendous help with my treatment. His staff was very professional and courteous. I relieved the best care possible. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Worst chiro in the city of Miami, very very rude to people. I was appalled.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Montadas' office for two years now, and he has helped me tremendously with my neck and lower back pain. The staff is very friendly and courteous, and I always leave feeling brand new. I have even brought my children in to be treated. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Montadas is one of the BEST chiropractors I have ever been to. His staff is incredibly friendly and very attentive to your needs. Dr. Montadas really helped me when I had my car accident. He has done an excellent job with my back and neck problems. That doctor is really smart, caring, he is always available to answer any questions that I have. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Montadas is great.He has has a very positive and caring personality and is very knowledgeable in his field. I have suffered back pain and the Dr. Montadas helped to alleviate my pain and direct me back to good health. The staff is very friendly and welcoming and Dr. Montadas is a great chiropractor. My lower back feels so much better now!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Excellent doctor, has been my doctor for more that 3 years, always treated me very well, never had any problem or complain

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Eduardo A. Montadas's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1998)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio