Ratings for Dr. Eduardo A. Montadas

Super friendly doctor, good adjustment , reasonable price. Dr. Montadas is fluent in Portuguese. . Since my English not the greatest I prefer see doctors that I can communicate in my first language.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Great doctor I really like his adjustment. Highly recommend him for athlets.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

This office is awesome! The treatment has been great and I really like the addition of exercises that help prevent some of my issues.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

I been dr. Montadas patient for 2 years. I had a great experience. I received adjustments, acupuncture, massage. I recommend clinic and dr. Montadas.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Doctor Montadas is very helpful and knowledgeable, I was pain free after 3 visits. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Montadas for the past 6 month and my experience is great. I was skeptical about a chiropractor but after only two months he fixed the problem I was having and now I return to him every two weeks for maintenance. The prices are reasonable and totally worth it. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Doctor Montadas is wonderful. Sweet, funny, smart and great for back pain! I have been to many chiropractors, and Dr Montadas has been the best here in Miami area.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Montadas' was very helpful in helping me with my back pains. Very well informed and has been such a tremendous help with my treatment. His staff was very professional and courteous. I relieved the best care possible. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Worst chiro in the city of Miami, very very rude to people. I was appalled.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Montadas' office for two years now, and he has helped me tremendously with my neck and lower back pain. The staff is very friendly and courteous, and I always leave feeling brand new. I have even brought my children in to be treated. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Eduardo A. Montadas's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Miami Lakes, FL