Ratings for Dr. Sid H. Siahpush

He was so caring and kind to me. He has a broad education and experience. I felt very comfortable. He has run groups for years which I could never found any where else. They are very helpful and costs much less than individual sessions.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Siahpush is pretty darn good psychiatrist. Not the greatest but certainly not bad. Friendly, and attentive. I think that he is sincere in his desire to help people. But honestly asking psychiatric patients to rate a Doctor? Do you really want to take the words of these people? My advise; check him out yourself. If you like him, go back. If you don't, find another.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I don't know exactly where the negative comments about him are coming from. But I know one of friends was doing drug shopping and did not like his approach to set boundaries with him. In my experience, he was attentive, efficient , caring, and quite experienced in his work. He offered me to see him as often as I want and as much as time I need. That was really reassuring. He is not a drug pusher and offers therapy as well. I feel lucky to have him. I have felt much better after working with him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

He is one of the most caring doctors whom I ever had. He was recommended by a friend who loved him. In the first visit, I felt quite comfortable to share my difficult history with him. He is a good listener, knowledgeable, and very nice. He has extensive training in the top universities. http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Sid_Siahpush/reviews#ixzz3ymdzDtN6

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Misdiagnosed patient as bi-polar. Not true as patient was simply stressed out and depressed. Not a great listener. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015