Ratings for Dr. David S. Massinople

I thought he was so rude acting and arrogant. I had legitimate heart problems and he just didn't want to deal with me from the very first moment I shook his hand and got his weird stare I got a bad vibe. Not happy at all with his service!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Massinople by an emergency physician at the IHC Medical Center after being admitted to the hospital for a possible heart attack. After two days of extensive tests, Dr. Massinople ruled out a heart attack and placed me on a heart monitor for one month. Following the month of heart monitoring, I saw Dr. Massinople in his office to hear what he had learned from the heart monitoring. Dr. Massinople did not look at any of the EKG records and relied solely on the written report from the monitoring company. To my surprise, he dismissed me as a patient with no advice about what I should do about my spiking blood pressure. Dr. Massinople was not the least bit helpful in assisting me with my medical problem.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

Dr. David S. Massinople's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)