Ratings for Dr. Adriana C. Porter

Very nice staff and Dr. Porter is very, very good at what she does. I'm so glad I found her.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Best filling experience I've ever had. Dr. Porter was skilled and made sure that I wasn't in any discomfort. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Porter and her staff had me in right away to see what was causing my toothache. After x-rays, I found out my problem and the staff worked with me to get the tooth taken care of. The fees were excellent and I would recommend them to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Porter and her staff are all friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Very expensive. Asked for alternatives and was told rudely there are none. Went to another dentist and was offered many alternatives. Porter is not affordable. She wishes to charge the very most. Then she offers you a payment plan that only the rich can afford. I am happy with my new affordable alternative that I was given from Dr. Turner.

Submitted May 3, 2012

Dr. Adriana C. Porter's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients