Ratings for Dr. Marie Hollis

Had the worst experience. The staff was rude and not helpful. Had to wait over an hour after my appointment time. Would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I am 20 weeks pregnant and having to switch doctors! Very unprofessional! At my last appt. they asked me what I was there for and told me they didn't even have in my records that I was pregnant! Suppose to book me with a neurologist and never did! Would not recommend to anyone! I've also waited atleast an hour for every appt.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

She was awful!!! My induction I arrived at noon. She did not arrive till 5pm. She started the induction and left. At about 8pm my son's heart rate started dropping with every contraction. She did not come back to the hospital till I was fully dilated at about 4:30am. My son arrived at 4:41am. She came into the room stumbling around like she was drunk. She had obviously just woke up. She was in her street clothes and chewing gum. She checked my dilation without washing her hands just putting on gloves. When my son was born the umbilical cord was across his neck (which is why his heart rate kept dropping). He was completely purple. She just threw him on my chest. The nurse started rubbing him down and used the booger sucker to get him to finally breathe. When the doctor clamped his chord she left too much cord and now my son has a elongated belly button. She also pulled my placenta out instead of allowing my body to naturally birth it which caused me to have extra bleeding after the birth. It could have done more damage than it did. Needless to say DO NOT go to her!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Hollis is great. The staff has grown on me. Initially, I wasn't impressed but now I really like everyone up there. They are very helpful. Kim is awesome too.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Hollis is wonderful. She's very knowledgeable and kind. I saw her through my first pregnancy and she delivered my baby. She has her patient's best interests at heart and is very professional with a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. Hollis is a great doctor. I'm glad that picked her as my ob/gyn. She was very helpful and understanding as well as has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

I came to see Dr. Hollis when I was pregnant with my 3rd child. She does not seem to know what she is talking about. One appointment everything is fine hcg levels are good. But the next she's telling me that even though my hcg levels Are rising I won't have a normal pregnacy and I should come back for a scrapping to abort the baby. She is very confusing I plan on finding another Ob-Gyn. Her staff is very friendly but everyone except for the older women are pregnant. In my opinion she's not a good doctor and will never refer anyone to her

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

My family calls her Dr. Evil. She spent most of the prenatal appointment telling me she would do an ultrasound every week as of 18 weeks so that she could detect signs that my baby would DIE & so that SHE could deliver my baby & keep it in NICU. WTF?! I had 2 prior miscarriages, but my last pregnancy was low-risk & the baby was a very healthy full-term baby that I delivered into the hands of a midwife. Obviously "dr. sawbones" has no trust in women's bodies. She did NOT ask my consent for any procedures & I only stopped the pap smear test because I overheard her telling the nurse to get the swab (I already had a clean pap). Then she did a pelvic exam WITHOUT MY CONSENT & was VERY ROUGH about it- it would have been traumatic if I was a sexual abuse survivor. Dr. Hollis obviously doesn't respect PATIENTS RIGHTS & the RIGHT TO CONSENT OR REFUSE.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013

Dr. Hollis was very kind. She helped talk me through the procedure i was having done. She was very gentle and compassionate. I would go back to her for all my OB needs.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

She misread my blood test I had done to check for chromasome dificiansies in turn telling me not only was everything fine but we were having a girl. Then.2 months later I had the ultrasound.tech tell me it is intact a boy when the other doctor there looked at the results she said no they just tested my DNA not my child's. So no. She's a moron any good doctor would have noticed that they results said the MOTHERS CHROMAZONES. Not fetal!!!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Marie Hollis's Credentials

• Spanish

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Greenville, TX