Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Bloom

Dr. Bloom is a caring, thorough physician who genuinely cares about his patients. In my opinion, he is an exceptional doctor, and I feel blessed to have him as my physician. My husband recently had an accident, and surgery was done out of town. Dr. Bloom called him on a Sunday to check on him. Doctors such as this are far and few between.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

A very good doctor, and caring and willing to talk about issues.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

We re-located to SLO and I needed a new internist. I have a fairly complicated medical history and I found Dr. Bloom to be extremely attentive, thorough, and kind. As other reviewers mentioned he is a quiet gentleman who treats patients with the caring high intelligence that we all so value in a physician. His calm competence creates the conditions which promote healing of the body and mind. Because my history was somewhat complex I felt incredibly relieved that he was so up to date on details, treatments and discoveries surrounding my ailment. My sense is that he walks his talk and has a healthy balanced positive life--based upon the wonderful family pictures he has in his office!! In this day of so much uproar concerning health care and the growing stressors upon patients, physicians, hospitals and communities, we are blessed to have Dr. Bloom in our community.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

A quiet man with a pleasant sense of humor, Dr Bloom is an extremely attentive physician. He shares information about any prescription and he answers questions with clarity, often printing up material for me to read. I'm always impressed with his calm and thorough approach.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I have been very happy through the years with the care & compassion he has shown my parents who both have passed away this year.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I think he is brilliant and the area is lucky to have him as an internist.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Dr. Bloom is a very thorough physician. He listens, he cares, he avoids giving unnecessary prescriptions. He is never in a hurry and is always kind.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr. Bloom is exceptional at following up with me for ongoing concerns. He always listens fully, and I never get the sense that he is rushed or hurried with me even though he is obviously busy.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey M. Bloom's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Sask Health