Ratings for Dr. Tracy S. Arghavani

The first time I saw her my husband was with me. She explained everything in detail and was very nice. The second time I saw her I was alone, I waited 45 min in the waiting room and 20 in the room, when she came in she didn't even look at me, huffed and puffed in annoyance as she looked at some papers, rushed through everything and treated me like I was stupid. She spent 5 min in there with me, said she would call in a prescription and then left. Didn't discuss when I should be back, didn't even give me check out papers. And she never called in the prescription. The staff was very rude and acted like I was a waste of their time. I will never go back to her and would never recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I love her, she helped dx me, after multiple miscarriage that even my infertility doctor did not think of. I know have a very healthy 1 year old. She is amazing!!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr. Arghavani is wonderful. I am a labor an delivery nurse and I have never seen her be anything more than polite, caring and respectful of patient's wishes. She is one of the more patient doctors I know. I have never seen her rush someone for a c/s for her convience. She always waits for the patient to decide, she gives her opinion but ultimately always lets the patients decide. As a labor and delivery nurse I see how doctors act behind the scene and she never complains about being at work or a laboring patient she always wishes the best for them. I would definately use her as my doctor if I wasn't done having children already. Also FYI it is the anesthesiologist that makes the decision as to put a patient to sleep not the OBGYN unless it is an emergency. I am sorry the patient had a bad experience but not everybody can deliver a baby normally.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

She is a HORRIBLE doctor and I wish everyday she wasn't the doctor on-call when I went into labor with my son. She is rude, hateful, and disrespectful of patients wishes. She complained of being tired every time she entered my room. She repeatedly suggested c section because I wasn't dilating quick enough for her and her schedule. I finally consented to the c section and instead of trying to give me time to go numb, they decided to put me under general without consulting with me. I didn't get to see my son for 4 hours after he was born. I DO NOT recommend anyone seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

I think Dr. Tracy is wonderful. I have seen her multiple times for my health issues and I am usually am in/out in an hour. She is always apologetic about running late. She has been working with me and seems to be very knowledgeable about medicine. I can not believe the comment about her being rude. Her bedside manner is awesome. She always takes the time to educate me and we together come up with a game plan. Her surgical skills are great. I knew exactly what to expect for the surgery and I knew my case was going be to complicated. I recovered greatly. I would recommend her to friends and family. I adore her

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Seems knowledgeable but has an awful bedside manner. Rude, always late, not comforting at all. I will not be returning after seeing her twice.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I saw Dr. Arghavani in NM She took care of me during 2 pregnancies. She was awesome with my first. My second one didn't end happy and I would not have been ale to go through it with out her support and her knowledge. At first when I would see her in the hallway she was wouldn't recognize my husband or I. But once you get to know her she is the sweetest Dr. After my second pregnancy I went into Wal-Mart and she saw me before I saw her and she said "HI" and asked how I was doing and how my baby from the first pregnancy. She is a family oriented Dr. which is not common. I found out I was having another baby before she left NM and I was very sad to see she wouldn't be my Dr. for this pregnancy. The pregnancy was not the same without her even though her replacement was ok, but it wasn't her. I would recommend her and did.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Dr. Tracy Arghavani is a rock star! Polite and respectful blah blah of course, she is a doctor, but she kept my wife and I comfortable when things were the hardest. Being in medicine myself (not knowing her prior to our OB experience), I can say that usually a doctor will let you down right at the moment you need them the most. "Usually" because they start worrying about the wrong issues. Dr. Argavhani was clear and concise and laid out our options in a way the both informed us and allowed us to come to our own decisions without pressure or judgement. Without doubt, if we or any of our people were to need an OB in Lexington, she would be our recommendation. The other docs at the clinic seemed to be great as well, though we had only limited interactions with them. And as for seeing her in the hallway, I'd say just be more memorable.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

Dr. Arghavani was very courteous. She took the time to explain to me my problem, all of my options and we came up with a plan together. I did not feel rushed to have all my questions answered. I will definitely recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Tracy is polite when she is in the room with you, but walking past her in the hall she acts like she has never seen you before. I was having a problem and she couldn't figure it out after several visits. I did not like her lack of confidence. I ended up going to a different doctor who suggested a pap smear...she didn't even mention one to me. Wish i didn't waste my money.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013