Ratings for Dr. Christina M. Pish

the purpose is very knowledgeable. He spends as much time as necessary to make sure your visit fulfil your needs. she is the best ever.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr Pish is very knowledgeable friendly and caring to her patients. Her staff is friendly and accommodating. I would recommend this team of professionals highly.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Pish is wonderful and professional, compassionate and sweet. She will spend as much time as is needed making sure all your needs are being met and all your questions answered. I would recommend Dr. Pish to anyone. She is very warm and made me very comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Pish since I was 15 and she is the only person I trust with my eyes. Excellent Dr and she knows her stuff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Pish is the friendliest, most professional doctor I have ever seen. She makes sure you completely comfortable and satisfied with your visit. On a slightly less appropriate note, she is absolutely beautiful!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Super nice. Excellent! I found my permanent Optometrist. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr. Pish is wonderful! She has seen me multiple times trying to get contacts that will meet my needs. She will keep getting trial pairs of different prescriptions until you find the right ones. My family loves Dr. Pish!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

The staff was unprofessional and the receptionist had her friend w/her screaming child there socializing. The doctor however, was amazing. She was the first doctor to notice that my contacts weren't sitting on my eyes properly. She stayed late to assist me. She was absolutely wonderful and I'd recommend her in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Christina M. Pish's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Hixon, TN