Ratings for Dr. Gail P. Ballweg

Dr. Ballweg has the personality of a wet napkin and her staff is rude. She stood there while her staff felt is was ok to give me attitude when I asked her a question and said absolutely nothing. I walked out before Ballweg gave me my results and I was more than happy to have another dr read my results. She will never get another dime from m.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I agree with Joe Blow's comment. She has a medical degree and no personality. Does not make you comfortable and did not return my call or follow up once she got my results. I guess she figured if I don't care then she doesn't either.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Ballweg has zero bedside manner and doesn't seem to care, She said hello, did her job and walked out without saying even a goodbye. At 72 she made her pile of $$$ and should retire. I wouldn't see her again even if she paid me.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

Extremely helful to my father as his disease has been controlled.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

A very mechanical approach, short of words, unwilling to listen, let alone to help diagnose the problem. Almost seemed like she hates her profession at this late point in her career; terrible attitude for a doctor, much more so for a neurologist. After many tests & spending lots of money, I'm still without a diagnosis of my problem.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Office Staff gave me the wrong directions to the office. I had to wait over an hour to be seen. The physician was being used for a second opinion by Workers Comp. She was very short, quite abrupt and questioned all my previous medical treatment. Then she ordered all repetive tests without explantaion. I found her to be quite rude. She then dismissed me without so much as a goodbye.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

i felt like i was in the way. i still don't know anything about neurothopy, except what i read online.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

not helpfull staff is rude will never see again told me to learn as much as i could on the web when i ask her about something i read she said do not pay attention to anything i read on the web

flag | Submitted June 1, 2006

Dr. Gail P. Ballweg's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1966)

Top Hospitals in Pembroke Pines, FL