Ratings for Dr. Elaine S. Tremarco

Extremely professional, informative and friendly! Who knew a dental appointment could be so enjoyable!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Couldn't ask for a better dentist and staff. Very friendly and helpful. Always make sure you are okay while working on my teeth.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

15 years ago I needed to make an emergency dental appointment as my old dentist had retired without notice. Back then I had to rely on the yellow pages to find a Dentist. I was lucky enough to find Dr. Tremarco and have been going to her ever since. She is wonderful! My dental appointments are always pleasant and her and her staff make me feel completely comfortable. Dr. Tremarco. always takes the time to explain my dental appointments thoroughly and answers all my questions. I would certainly recommend her to anyone on the look for an amazing dentist.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Very happy patient and have recommended to all. Welcoming staff and very personalized attention from Dr. Tremarco. I don't feel rushed at appointments or like just another set of teeth. As pleasant an experience can be going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

She is always late. After 16 years of dealing with this, I finally complained and she started screaming at me. I immediately switched dentists. She did not comply with a written request for my last 3 years as a patient, resulting in my incurring additional costs. She contends she didn't have written request, but sent partial records. If that were true than she violated HIPPA regulations.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

As a new patient I was VERY impressed by her extremely thorough and professional treatment! I have never had a dentist spend so much time explaining things to me and answering all my many questions. What a surprise to be treated as a person instead of just another $$. I am VERY grateful my coworker recommended her (and her family have been patients there for years ... lucky family!).

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015