Ratings for Dr. Jerry J. Bettinger

Dr Bettinger and his staff are the best. Never a long wait and Dr Bettinger has never rushed in and out of room to see me. Always takes his time and answers and questions I have

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I saw Dr. Bettinger as a second opinion. He was very thorough, and explained his dianogistic testing as he went along. He even spent about 20 minutes looking at the DVD of my MRI that I had brought. He told me that he agreed with my neurologist and that I needed further testing. I was very impressed at his knowledge and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

I love Dr. Bettinger. I was overwhelmed the first time I visited Dr. Bettinger by the amount of time and attention he gave me. Most doctors seem like they're in a hurry to get in and get out, but he took the time to talk to me about my condition and explain it to me. I never felt like he was rushing me out. He is a great, caring, and knowledgeable doctor. I WOULD DEFINATLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE!!! (Thank you Dr. Bettinger)

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

Dr. Bettinger is personable, kind, and informative; he explained my rare condition (which even most medical personnel were not familiar with) to me so that I understood it. He made me feel as if I were his most special patient. I heard him in the hallway once talking to a teenage girl even worse off than I was and making her feel the same way. He is a good doctor and a good man and will surely go to heaven!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Excellent neurologist who really knows his stuff and treats his patients well. Highly recommended! Wonderful doctor to have, especially if you have MS (multiple sclerosis). He doesn't take a "wait and see" approach like most doctors do. I've referred him to many people.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2006

Dr. Jerry J. Bettinger's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1976)