Ratings for Dr. Luminita S. Crisan

I loved everyone at her office. My high risk pregnancy was stressful but I enjoyed the long ultrasounds lol. I'm done having babies but if I were to have another I definitely would be going back to Dr.Crisan. She gave me so much hope for making it to term.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Such a wonderful person. She was there for us throughout our high risk pregnancy and even gave me a big hug when she had to send me to be induced. I love Dr. Crisan and our daughter wouldn't be healthy without her

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Crisan has the BEST bedside manner EVER!! I wish she would go into OBGYN and deliver babies. I meet her on a referral for FIBROIDS when I tell you she gave me HOPE to carry my baby FULL term. She answered ALL my questions. Despite the negative comments about her co dr practice...THIS DR. Is by far the most compassionate dr I have seen. I promise you there is no disappointment with Dr. Crisan if you are, I will pay your copay back personally for that visit......

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013