Ratings for Dr. Stephanie J. Muh

Terrible demeanor, know-it-all attitude, judges before even talking with patient. Even after I told her I'd had 6 total dislocations of my shoulder in the prior year, she told me to stop wearing a sling-even though she didn't examine my shoulder/arm in any way, & had done no tests yet. I ended up suffering a partial dislocation after arriving home(without the sling on)from my appointment-I was fortunately able to stop it from totally dislocating. She was extremely nasty with me from the time she walked in the room-asking me 'what makes you think you're disabled?' After telling her I'm on disability & pointing out the full page of my history I'd just written-she didn't even bother to read it. She told me I needed no surgery or sling, just physical therapy. The next surgeon I saw spent 5 minutes taking measurements of my range of motion & sent me immediately for xrays & an ultrasound. She ended up doing TWO surgeries before it was totally fixed! I would not recommend Dr. Muh to anyone!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014