Ratings for Dr. Jessica L. Grajczyk

Dr. Grajczyk is absolutely by far, hands down, the best doctor!! I was referred to her by some nurses at the local hospital who also see her. So you know its good when fellow medical personnel not only go to her but also rave about her. My prior OB sent me a letter in the mail telling me she was leaving her practice and I needed to find a new OB when I was 35 WEEKS pregnant!! Dr. Grajczyk took me in even though I was so far along and on my first visit she sat down with me and went through my records page by page just to make sure she understood everything so that she could give me the best care possible. I was stunned. The only reason I don't see her anymore is because I moved out of state. Honestly not being able to see her anymore has been one of the hardest parts of my move. If you are looking for a new OBGYN you NEED to go see her, you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Grajczyk is great. Personable, knowledgeable and willing to do as much research as she needs to help. As a doctor myself, I am very picky about the providers that I use. She is very open minded and a great listener. Best GYN I have ever had.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr. Grajczyk, all of the nurses, and the reception staff at OBGYNMN are *fantastic*! Dr. G herself is the most caring, patient, respectful physician I have ever known. We are moving out of states, and I am so sad that I will no longer be able to see her, the nurses and staff at this clinic. Dr. G and OBGYNMN are rare gems, really!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Dr. Grajcyk is the best OB I've ever seen, and I've been to a few. She is thorough with you, takes her time with you, and genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Absoltely wonderful doctor! You will not find a better OB.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

She is answers all my questions. She is kind and patient. She doesn't rush the appointment like most doctors do. She acts like she actually cares.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Jessica L. Grajczyk's Credentials

• College Of Osteopathic Physicians And Surgeons Of Los Angeles (Grad. 2009)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edina, MN