Ratings for Dr. Robert R. Rouhani

Dr. Rouhani is amazing. He has been my family's dentist since we moved to AZ. He is honest and does impeccable work and great prices. His staff is just as great as he is. We love our dental visits. How many of you can say the same.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Robert Rouhani is the best dentist ever! I had so many really bad experiences until I came to Smile Concepts. Dr. Rouhani and everyone at this office are so caring and patient that I really love going in to see them and look forward to my appointments. Can't go wrong here.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I was a new patient and appreciated how honest and conservative Dr. Rouhani was. He was very patient and gentle and took a lot of time explaining everything I needed. I went to a different dentist a month ago and they told me I needed many fillings and crowns. Dr. Rouhani took x-rays and pictures and showed me what I really needed, which was only 1 filling total!!!! You really need to see a dentist that you can trust and Dr. Rouhani has my trust forever! Thank you for your honesty!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010