Ratings for Dr. Paul C. Laffay

The best surgeon in the area. Fixed me up right and I was back to work.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Dr. Laffay is awesome. He made me feel very comfortable in a scarey situation. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Laffay by my family Dr. when I found what turned out to be a lypoma on the back of my neck. He took time to explain everything about the diagnosis, the procedure, and had a great bedside manner toward me and my family. The amount I paid for the procedure was reasonable and would refer friends and family to him in the future.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr Laffay was GREAT. Very personable, explained my procedure in detail and followed up with great care. I would highly recommend Dr Laffay.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

My mother was sent to Dr. Lafay for tests related to severe stomach pain. He diagnosed her with diverticulitis and sent her to the pharmacy to purchase $187 worth of antibiotics (which she had to pay full price for due to the donut hole of medicare). She took the meds for 4 days before her primary care doctor called and told her to quit taking these - there was no way she had diverticulitis - and that Dr. Lafay had not run the tests the primary care had requested. She will now be sent to the Cleveland Clinic for diagnosis. Who pays for the expensive meds that she no longer needs? And the additional two weeks of pain and suffering? This is unacceptable!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Dr. Paul C. Laffay's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)