Dr. Kenneth A. Henschel

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Henschel

Arrogant, young, and disrespectful. I'm not the person to normally go to a doctor... But I was suffering for over a year or two and could not handle it anymore. I was told I should see a doctor in this field and an MRI was needed. So I just went to him. I was so upset over the appointment and how arrogant he was and how he did not even listen to what *I* was saying and when he did he interrupted. He labeled me and I assume he has categories and stereotypes already made up in that clouded over head of his. This man should not be a doctor. I'm not sure what he should be. I suffered well over another year before I could even face going to another doctor. I was urged to see someone and I am so glad I found a different doctor! This new one was a recommended doctor! He is the best! He listens, takes his time, very thorough, and will do what he can. He even asked me to come in on weekdays anytime the pain came back. He knows all about meds (newer and older)and new surgeries and gave me hope.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Dr. Henschel took great care of me for three years at the clinic where he practiced in Largo. He would listen to my problems, and changed my life by treating my cervical dystonia with Botox. This greatly improved the limitations from my tremors. I have never had as skilled a physician to help me with my pain and parkinson's disease. He will be missed by me, that's for sure.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

I was diagnosed with MS last year and Dr. Henschel was very helpful walking me through the process.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

OMG! I have never in all my years experienced anything or anyone like this man. I left his office in shock as to the way I was treated...talk about feeling like something you scrape off the bottom of your shoe...I went straight to the administration...His own staff doesn't even like him. I question...why does this man still work here? I now see another neurologist at the clinic...I pray I don't see him in the halls of the office. Never got a chance to find out if he is even a good doctor. I should send him the book "How to Win Friends and Influence People" (Large Print) but something tells me that it wouldn't be the first copy he has received. (I really hope he's reading this)

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

He seemed to be up and down. One visit he was friendly then the next he seemed to have difficulty with the same answer I gave the last time he asked the question. Each visit the same questions.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

I agree, the man does not listen. I cried bc how badly he treated me. He made assumptions, and has traumatized me to the point where I cried for 8 hours straight. I could not say enough horrible things about him and his practice. :( He is why Florida is known for having bad doctors. Avoid if you can. He is not willing to listen, actually he wont listen, he will make up stuff about you and record it. I dont understand how he can do that he did to me? and he acted like in 10 mins he knew everything, how could he when he would not listen? I will never go to this doctor if he was the last on the planet. I smell malpractice coming on.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2008

Dr. Henschel diagnosed my probelm and was quite knowledgeable. he did all the tests and was friendly and caring. I would recommend this doc. Hard to find a physician like him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Does not listen. Makes me feel as if I don't know what I'm talking about when I am the one who is actually living with MS. Did not even cooperate with my GI doctors who told me I would benefit from taking a drug that would help me relax - one which had been previously prescribed by a neurologist I had been seeing before him - it was prescribed by my previous neurologist to take 2 times a day or as needed. Whenever I leave messages for his office it takes a couple of days to get any kind of response. I'm very disappointed with him. I need to find another neurologist. I didn't really choose this doctor. He took over my previous neurologists patients when he left the clinic to go to Maine. I sure miss him a lot. With MS I am going to need a good understanding and helpful neurologist for the rest of my life. This doctor makes me feel lost & alone and doesn't listen. The only thing he does for me - well, he makes me feel stupid. He's so arragant & gives the impression of being above me.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

Young, replacing a beloved Dr at the Diagnostic Clinic. His moods are odd and its hard to communicate with him, He seems extremely knowledable, however and is Board Certified.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2006

Dr. Kenneth A. Henschel's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)