Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Gorsuch

Dr. Gorsuch is a wonderful doctor. He delivered both of my children and recently performed my surgery. He really takes the time get to know the patient and their needs. He is very compassionate and I highly recommend him. I have been his patient for over 5 years and I plan on being his patient for many more.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

He recommended a hysterectomy very quickly. When I researched an alternative procedure (laproscopic), he became very upset and indignant that I would question him or his recommendation. I do not feel he was at all concerned about my health and didn't care about my concerns related to having a hysterectomy, significant downtime, etc. Just wanted me to shut up and have the surgery. Glad I moved and found another doctor - I didn't need a hysterectomy! Four years later and I'm doing fine, all parts included!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Dr Gorsuch is a wonderful doctor. I had two very high risk pregnancies and this entire practice was very proactive in ensuring I made it full term. Without them, I would not be a mom. You never feel rushed, always made to feel comfortable, they are so very friendly!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Dr. Gorsuch is a really good doctor. I had to take my 12 year old daughter to him for some problems she was having and he was able to make her feel comfortable enough to answer the questions herself. He didn't even seem to notice the teenage attitude. He made sure that he explained everything to both of us and answered any questions we had.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

Dr. Gorsuch is the best doctor I have ever had. He has been my doctor now for 3 years. I have had numerous procedures & surgeries with him and I trust him completly. He is one of the few doctors that actually listens to what you have to say. He makes you feel very comfortable because he is so kind. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2006

Dr. Steven M. Gorsuch's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)