Outstanding Staff Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gregory P. Surratt

Best office in Williamson County. This staff is wonderful

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Gregory P. Surratt's response
Thanks so much for the incredibly kind words! We really appreciate the wonderful support! :)

Submitted January 30, 2017

Wonderful dentist and staff! Everyone is helpful and welcoming!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr. Gregory P. Surratt's response
Thanks so much for the kind words! It means so much to our team to hear the positive feedback. We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted September 6, 2016

As always my visit was fabulous! Just like visiting family when I have an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Gregory P. Surratt's response
Thanks so much for the great review! We love having you as a part of our dental family. We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted August 31, 2016

Love Miss Bonnie. Best Dental Hygienist I've ever had. Dr. Surratt is also great! He has fixed some troublesome teeth(one tooth in particular that another dentist broke off too small while trying to fix) for me. Staff is always friendly.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Gregory P. Surratt's response
Thanks so much for the kind words! We'll be sure let Miss Bonnie know how much she is appreciated. We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted August 29, 2016

My daughter and I have been seeing Dr. Surratt and team for over 14 years. We always feel special and are in very competent hands. I have recommended Dr. Surratt to several co-workers that have relocated to this area.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Gregory P. Surratt's response
Thanks so much for the wonderful review and recommendation of our practice. It is always a pleasure to have you and your daughter in the office. We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted August 29, 2016

I love going to the dentist now. The entire staff is friendly, caring, professional and knowledgable. Dr. Surratt had a partial plate made for me that fits perfect. I always leave with a smile on my face.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Gregory P. Surratt's response
Thanks so much for the kind words. We are so happy to be able to change your feelings about coming to the dentist. We always want to make sure you feel comfortable in our office. We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted August 25, 2016

Best Dentist ever! His staff is always friendly and gets you in and out quickly!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Gregory P. Surratt's response
Thanks so much for the wonderful review! We love hearing back from our amazing patients. We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Gregory P. Surratt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Surratt has a passion to make a difference and impact his patients’ lives. Not just by their smile but their overall well-being. In his words, “laughter is the best medicine” and he makes sure that Surratt Family Dental is always full of laughter. He’s a graduate from The University of Tennessee and after graduation he went on to work with the Tennessee Department of Health. He’s now had his practice for 37 years and has enjoyed every year of watching patients light up when he shows them their beautiful new smile. When he’s not at the office he’ll most likely be outdoors either boating, biking, hiking and camping.

• English