Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. Gannon

He is the best dentist and also specializes in implant reconstruction . He is so compassionate and so are all his staff. I would never go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I've been going to Dr Gannon for over 20 years. When I read the comments from 2011 and from this past June, I was so surprised. His staff is extremely helpful and friendly. All I can say is those patients must have come on a day that was unusually difficult. Dr Gannon's dentistry and staff is second to none!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

The rating/review from 2011 is spot on! There is nothing but tension in that office.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

All I can say is shhhh!!! The office is too quiet! Nobody laughing or even talking above a whisper! Don't think I really like that...just kinda puts tension in the air. Would have been nice to be able to understand Dr. Gannon as well. He spoke very softly and with a mask on so I could barely hear him. Overall good though I guess all things considered.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011