Ratings for Dr. Carl A. Sather

Dr. Sather has been my Primary Physician for more than 3 years: Dr.Sather is the best doctor that I have had in the 40 years of my life. Dr. Sather is empathic, extraordinarily knowledge, and attentive. I would prefer no other physician than he. Dr. Saother always takes the required time, and NEVER provides the patient with s sense of inconvenience or as though you are suffering from episodes of hypercondria. I am a proud Muslim-American who has honorably served my country during military service and assisting Federal Law Enforcement Agencies in countering these psychopathic and extremists Muslims who ignore Qur'anic verses stating "The Qur'anic verse stating "Those who believe, Muslims, Christians, Jews, and Sabians who say "Our Lord is the One True God. On the Day of Resurrection they shall have no fear, nor shall they grieve." Doctor Sather is among the few doctors who treat me as a human being rather than a suspected terrorist. I thank God for granting him to me as a physician!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014