Ratings for Dr. Lindsay G. Arthur

Dr. Arthur has done an excellent job taking care of my son over the past 5 years. My son had surgery at 10 days old, and I am so thankful for Dr. Arthur's expertise and care. We have had nothing but success following the surgery and he and his staff are always available if there is ever a need. He is a wonderful surgeon and has never failed to provide anything but excellent follow-up care.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Very pleased with the service we received from Dr. Gordon He kept up in informed, explained everything very thoroughly, and great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

she's not michael shihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Very happy with everything he really took care of my daughter. Answered all our questions and concerns. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Arthur. He and his staff made me and my children feel at ease during the entire visit. The emotional connection he built with the children during the visit made it easier for him to better diagnose and give recommendations because the children we comfortable. He offered several alternatives from he and his colleagues to help calm my doubts. Awesome personality and great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

We love Dr Lindsay Arthur and his staff. I total trust his knowledge and opinion on the health and well being of my child I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Dr. Arthur and his staff go above and beyond at our appointments. He listens well and answers any questions we have. His office is very accomidating and friendly. Dr. Arthur truly cares about his patients and it is evident in the way he accesses and treats our daughter. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014