Ratings for Dr. Lata Sonpal

Dr Sonpal is extremely knowledgeable, listens intently, has a phenomenal memory, remembers clearly things I had said in my previous sessions, connects the dots, gives a comprehensive therapy and is very effective. I have benefitted immensely from my sessions with her and I refer her to all my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Referred many friends and my father -in- law to Dr Sonpal. We love her earnestness, enthusiasm and her ability to instill a unique confidence in her adaptive yet methodical and professional manner. Experienced.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Lata Sonpal has a wonderful and unique process for helping one realize their potential. Her ability to help her clients remain focused on the issue(s) driving the behavior is outstanding. I have had very successful guidance from her on several occasions in the past 10 years. I have gone to others looking for a different way to view what I did not want to face and each time found myself back for her guidance. I recommend her - believe in the process and you will believe in yourself.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013