Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Cuttica

This experience could have been very rough. Your team kept me on track with great advice, managed expectations, encouragement and humor. My other foot is next and I'm already scheduling time. Thanks so much

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Thank you for good care and seeing us right away when we needed you

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Thank you so much for your excellent care, attention, and kindness!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Cuttica is wonderful! What a great doctor he is! I was very happy and comfortable in asking him questions and with his services today!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr. Cuttica diagnosed my Morton's neuroma, but failed to use an ultrasound to accurately locate the neuroma. As a result, he did surgery on my left foot in the wrong place, missed the neuroma and did unnecessary work on healthy tissue. As I healed from surgery I realized that I still had the original problem in addition to additional pain and numbness from the surgery. I don't believe that Dr. Cuttica was completely honest with me in evaluating my ongoing problems. After months of painful and useless therapy, I went to a new doctor who immediately found my neuroma, confirmed and located it with an ultrasound and removed it successfully. The only lingering problems that I have are from the first surgery performed by Dr. Cuttica. I would strongly suggest getting a second opinion before allowing Dr. Cuttica to treat a neuroma.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Cuttica and the entire staff at The Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Center. After fracturing my fibula this past weekend I went to the ER, where they took x-rays and told me I needed to see an orthopedic surgeon on Monday. The first orthopedist I went to see looked at my x-rays from the ER and immediately declared that I needed surgery. We scheduled the surgery but I told him I was going to get a second opinion. I was lucky enough to find and get an appointment with Dr. Cuttica later that day. He took a much longer time with me, examining my ankle, getting additional x-rays, describing the injury, and discussing my case with his colleagues and ultimately advising me that surgery was not necessary. After explaining in great detail why I would heal fine without surgery, he did not use the opportunity to say anything bad about the Dr I saw earlier in the day. I am so pleased I found Dr Cuttica and was able to see him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr. Daniel Cuttica is the absolute best orthopedic doctor and surgeon ever. Prior to seeing him, I went to a well-known orthopedic doctor who correctly diagnosed the injury, but the nurse is the one who told me I needed surgery (not the doctor). I went to Dr. Cuttica for a second opinion and he drew the same conclusion as the first doctor, but was the one who explained the situation to me and presented the benefits of undergoing surgery. He performed the surgery without incident and has shown the same, consistent concern and care for my health and well-being. I experienced zero pain from the surgery and minimal discomfort (from the cast due to my foot ligaments growing two weeks after the surgery). I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Cuttica, particularly those who fear doctors and surgery. He is a great listener and passionate about his patients and profession. He gives unselfishly of his precious time. He is a true professional in every aspect.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I like DR Cuttica. He's still green, but that helped me - he's still looking for odd problems. He hit my diagnosis about 90% on. I got a second opinion after his collegue said I had no problem, and Cuttica had most of it. I did have another more experienced surgeon operate on my foot. By that time I'd had problems for over 2 years and wanted the most experienced guy possible. If I sprain my other ankle I'll see this guy again.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Daniel J. Cuttica's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2004)