Ratings for Dr. Jack M. Allara

Excellent practitioner, state of the art practice. Dr. Allara is very knowledgeable and did an excellent job with my restorative dental needs. I highly recommend Dr. Allara.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr. Allara is an excellent dentist. The Roanoke Valley is fortunate to have his expertise and level of service. His office offers state of the art dentistry. I had to have a crown and he did an amazing job. He is definitely a perfectionist (what you want when it comes to your teeth). He was very concerned with detail and thus I have a beautiful crown! His office staff is very friendly and professional. My husband and children have switched to him as well. We love Dr. Allara and recommend him to all!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

My entire family sees Dr. Allara and his staff and they offer exceptional services. My two young children have never had a moment of anxiety due to the wonderful patience of his staff. They make you feel comfortable and it is a very family friendly environment. When I personally had work done, I was able to full comprehend what he was going to do to me thanks to his superb explanation of my customized dental plan. The Roanoke Valley is lucky to have a dentist and staff that serve their patients with such high quality service.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012

Terrible dentist. He glued 2 of my teeth together. The thinks he is God's gift to dentistry. Avoid at all costs. Also the accounting department only gets my bill right 1/2 the time.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011