Ratings for Dr. David B. Lippincott

I could not have said it any better than the person who rated him on 4-4-11. I'm so Grateful to have this Dr. He has been so great to me. I can't even imagine someone having trouble with him. He treated me like a queen. Calls me at home and reassures me, and doesn't Rush to get off the phone. I am doing really well, with his care. When we don't hook up immediately, his assistant always gets us together, or the info we need. I'm very happy with my care, and like I said, grateful.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

I have found Dr. Lippincott to be very personable, speak in language that is easy to understand, very helpful and a knowledgeable doctor. I've seen him on several occasions. He has not sent me for tests he did not think would be helpful, but did send me for others that he believed he needed to diagnose my problems. I highly regard him.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

He is very kind,listens to all my cocerns and is willing to try new therapys for my migraine headaches.He also believes in natural medicines.accupunture etc

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

No tests, acted like I was a nut. Didn't offer any advice, not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

The doctor was "just Dr." I was appreciative of the doctor's support in celluar health.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

I did NOT like this doctor very well. I feel like I was not taken seriously. No tests were done to even rule out anything. I was also treated rudely by the staff because of something that happened with my primary care doctor. On a positive note, the doctor was in the room a few minutes before my scheduled appt. time. It was nice not having to wait.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2006

Dr. David B. Lippincott's Credentials

• College Of Osteopathic Physicians And Surgeons Of Los Angeles (Grad. 2001)